Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

2 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

i'm stress, I do not see Alberto, I see the dogs, martina but no Alberto ?

I think that's so cute.  You're worried about Alberto.  I think he is in the guest room.  There is a more comfortable bed there.  He does not want to disturb Martina.  She gets a much better sleep when she sleeps alone.  He is very considerate while she is going to school.

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

I think that's so cute.  You're worried about Alberto.  I think he is in the guest room.  There is a more comfortable bed there.  He does not want to disturb Martina.  She gets a much better sleep when she sleeps alone.  He is very considerate while she is going to school.

ouf ! thinking that Alberto was out to see some else, would have fuck up my scenario...

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

If I had time my friend, I would go back March/April and compare my posts with yours from those days.  I think we have like totally reversed our opinions.  I was hugely critical of Alberto back in those days and I recall you were "hey they have been in a long relationship and they are comfortable together and every couple's lovemaking becomes more pedestrian over time ... nothing to see here ... blah blah blah".

Now I am cutting Alberto some slack and you are critical of him.

To me, what this means is that we really do not understand their relationship.  Some have speculated that it is simply a FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS arrangement ... using RLC to make some cash ... and I really wonder if that is all it is.

Nelly messed the relationship .. If only Martina knew… posts were made while M&N were experiencing their thing and at that time , there weren’t effects on their relationship .. but since that day of N&M in the bedroom and Alberto being there as the invisible man , that changed the game a lot .. they still love eachother deeply .. but Martina is in thoughts… Alberto knows .. 

2 hours ago, amandafan said:

Apparently Martina doesn't need Nelly to get her stuff. See LR 14:03 

LR 14:03, Camera 3. Martina cleaning the headphones, and complaining that they don't have sticks to clean their ears.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:
23 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Nelly messed the relationship .. If only Martina knew… posts were made while M&N were experiencing their thing and at that time , there weren’t effects on their relationship .. but since that day of N&M in the bedroom and Alberto being there as the invisible man , that changed the game a lot .. they still love eachother deeply .. but Martina is in thoughts… Alberto knows .. 

Please elaborate.  Bad enough I can’t understand Catalan let alone Greek idioms like “Martina is in thoughts”.  😀

If only Martina knew what?  That Nelly had been stalking Martina since Russia?

Alberto knows what?

People seem to forget that day when Alberto was in the apartment that it was Nelly that was hesitant and it was Martina who said “no no sit next to me here on the bed” as she patted the bed.

There were no effects on which relationship? M&N, M&A, or N&B?  It’s been pretty clear that Bogdan has been upset by this from day 1 and Alberto has been indifferent mostly although sometimes annoyed it seems.

Not at all sure what point you are trying to make.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, emnv said:

LR 14:03, Camera 3. Martina cleans the headphones and complains that they don't have chopsticks to clean their ears.

But how is it possible, again a denial! Pulled out a block of hash from a purchased plastic bag. Martina the holy bean for you... Haha clearly on the screen and keep denying, good job man...NOT!