Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a scale of 1 - 10, I can put my overall disappointment at an easy 100. Can't say I'm all that surprised though. One good thing did come from this week however; Eva and Sam and MSD were the last two apartments that I gave any sort of attention to on RLC strictly due to their openness and willingness to incorporate others into their sex life, but when you have two couples staying with each other, BOTH down for threesomes and both women being attracted to other women and neither of them don't even have an inkling to even play flirty games or even entertain the idea, that pretty much solidifies to me that there is nothing really left to look forward to with either couple. These two couples were the last things keeping me holding on to RLC but now I think I can finally put this site behind me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

On a scale of 1 - 10, I can put my overall disappointment at an easy 100. Can't say I'm all that surprised though. One good thing did come from this week however; Eva and Sam and MSD were the last two apartments that I gave any sort of attention to on RLC strictly due to their openness and willingness to incorporate others into their sex life, but when you have two couples staying with each other, BOTH down for threesomes and both women being attracted to other women and neither of them don't even have an inkling to even play flirty games or even entertain the idea, that pretty much solidifies to me that there is nothing really left to look forward to with either couple. These two couples were the last things keeping me holding on to RLC but now I think I can finally put this site behind me.

See the other side of the coin:

- Now we are sure that BG and Dasha were/are lovers;

- Eva and Sam had more frequently sex here that at home;

- Eva got a tattoo, handmade by Masha and vice versa.

And, maybe, next time E & S will come alone...

:smile:

Cela ne semble pas si facile à faire du sexe de groupe

Dasha veut le chauve

Le chauve veut dasha et eva

Eva veut le chauve et peut être masha

Sam veut  masha mais le chauve pas touche à eva

Sasha veut eva mais pas touche à dasha

Masha éventuellement veut eva même si sam fait partie du lot

Trop de monde à vouloir ceux que les autres ne veulent pas

• Like 2

humanly and socially baldy is the most interresting of the 3 guests .sam only thinks to kiss the other women but is jealous and monitors eva who spent his time on the phone without helping to the household stains recess with alcohol eva becomes a queen for sex but i repeat baldy is a super boy                                 

humainement et socialement Baldy est le plus intérressant des 3 invités. sam ne pense qu'à baiser  les autres femmes mais est jaloux et surveille Eva qui a passé son temps au téléphone sans aider les taches ménagères récréation avec de l'alcool Eva devient une reine du sexe mais je répète Baldy est un super garçon

23 minutes ago, novidades said:

See the other side of the coin:

- Now we are sure that BG and Dasha were/are lovers

I can see how that would be refreshing to find out after all these years but I was never a fan of Dasha while she was with Demid. I found that relationship painfully dull so I never watched that apartment. Allegedly Masha had visited Dasha before her and Sasha got their own place and she wound up giving some guy a hand job. That's about the only thing I regret not seeing in that place. The alleged affair between Dasha and BG happened off cam on the balcony anyway so nothing to be seen regardless.

27 minutes ago, novidades said:

- Eva and Sam had more frequently sex here that at home;

I honestly don't know what I find more disappointing about the whole trip; the fact that Eva and Sam fucked more than the actual tenants yet didn't invite anyone to join them, or the fact that Sam only barely waits until Eva is out the door before inviting his side ho over to fuck her brains out... yet didn't invite any of the other people to join them. They had sex right in front of everybody for crying out loud.

10 minutes ago, moreau said:

humanly and socially baldy is the most interresting of the 3 guests .sam only thinks to kiss the other women but is jealous and monitors eva who spent his time on the phone without helping to the household stains recess with alcohol eva becomes a queen for sex but i repeat baldy is a super boy                                 

humainement et socialement Baldy est le plus intérressant des 3 invités. sam ne pense qu'à baiser  les autres femmes mais est jaloux et surveille Eva qui a passé son temps au téléphone sans aider les taches ménagères récréation avec de l'alcool Eva devient une reine du sexe mais je répète Baldy est un super garçon

For me complete disappointment. I was initially very excited as I wanted there to be lots of sex between the parties. One take away for me was the fact BG and Eva are not fucking each other. I also think (IMHO) this demonstrated how controlling Sam is of Eva's sex life. Sasha was all over Eva many times but she resisted and I think it was because she can't do anything without Sam's ok.

• Like 1