Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just throw this out there..... perhaps they could not agree on him wearing a condom. I'm not sure Eva will fuck without a condom. When she fucked BG he penetrated her just once without a condom and she made him put it on within seconds. He had it in his mouth. This is what I have to tell myself to remotely understand what occurred here tonight. lol

It almost 4am their time. I sure there is a lot more going outside the apartment. We know that Masha will fuck anything she can. Dasha ha been hot for BG all day and totally ignored Sasha. Sam and BG have had their hand all over Dasha all day. Do they think we or Sasha are that stupid. Maybe Dasha should leave tomorrow with BG, he will treat her like her ex did. Eva was the only one concerned about Sasha feelings she even laid between Dasha and BG a couple time to stop them. Karma a bitch. JMO 

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Let me just throw this out there..... perhaps they could not agree on him wearing a condom. I'm not sure Eva will fuck without a condom. When she fucked BG he penetrated her just once without a condom and she made him put it on within seconds. He had it in his mouth. This is what I have to tell myself to remotely understand what occurred here tonight. lol

Not sure.  It didn't seem to me that they were anywhere near that conversation yet.