Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to see Masha bating around midnight. I only can see Eva & Sam in the LR. I don't see Sasha, Dasha and the Bald man. Is she thinking that Dasha is cuddling with both lovers somewhere in a bar or, maybe, in the car?

11 hours ago, Sergio said:

I wonder if Sasha knows that the bald guy is fucking Dasha tonight

I didn't see Dasha and the Bald man fucking. Only hugs and cuddling in the kitchen. And it was Dasha who started while Sasha was in the bathroom.

38 minutes ago, novidades said:

I didn't see Dasha and the Bald man fucking. Only hugs and cuddling in the kitchen. And it was Dasha who started while Sasha was in the bathroom.

And kissing, and hands all over each other.  Definitely a notch or two above what I would call hugging and cuddling. 🙂

52 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

And kissing, and hands all over each other.  Definitely a notch or two above what I would call hugging and cuddling. 🙂

Thanks!

Yes, you are right - kisses and caresses. But not fucking. I didn't see that in the Replay.

Perhaps, Sergio intended to say - "the bald guy is going to fuck Dasha tonight"

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eva just had a bate session in the LR but she kept her clothes on.

Just let her boobs poping out to take some air 😋

BTW, they living in a very noisy environment like on the middle of highway 

The bald guy looks to be the same guy that was once called Shaggy before he cut his hair and was a constant visitor when Dasha and Demid were together.  He and Dasha spent lots of time on the balcony and he (along with crew cut) were Dasha's constant companions. Unlike Crew Cut however, Dasha and Baldy never did anything on camera.   He also appears to be the same baldy that Sam allowed to fuck Eva.  I'm only about 75% certain that it's the same guy so I welcome any other observations. 

1 hour ago, philo said:

The bald guy looks to be the same guy that was once called Shaggy before he cut his hair and was a constant visitor when Dasha and Demid were together.  He and Dasha spent lots of time on the balcony and he (along with crew cut) were Dasha's constant companions. Unlike Crew Cut however, Dasha and Baldy never did anything on camera.   He also appears to be the same baldy that Sam allowed to fuck Eva.  I'm only about 75% certain that it's the same guy so I welcome any other observations. 

I don't know nothing about the 1st part but I almost sure (more then your 75%) that is the guy with Sam and Eva