Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (October 2018)

Mutt496

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Ignore him...every post he is looking for drama.  He is against this different relationship and trash talks these three at every minor disagreement they might have.

Max I only state facts. Watch the time line and you will see what I said is true. Tell me anything I said that wasn't true. I never make thing up if I don't know I have people that translate for me.

Go back to your "B" apartments and their stage and fake lives and please ignore me.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Max I only state facts. Watch the time line and you will see what I said is true. Tell me anything I said that wasn't true. I never make thing up if I don't know I have people that translate for me.

Go back to your "b" apartment and their stage and fake lives and please ignore me.

Bla bla bla :dodgy:

Dasha con um mega dildo rosa, a forma di carota, con le rughe, si è divertita con la pussy di Masha a pecora come se stesse pulendo un tubo, avanti indietro ruotato : e il tutto  senza delicatezza: Sasha è bella aperta davanti,,,,, ma anche dietro non scherza

Dasha and Sasha just finished in bedroom probably their worst session ever. No penetration at all strictly oral and rubbing. Their last was the same way. Makes me wonder what's going on. Is this another Masha rule.

Yesterday the three M,D,& S where in the bathroom without cameras for about 25 minutes, Masha came out crying and was upset for quite awhile. Dasha is still her little bitch including a session earlier today in the bedroom. Dasha shows Masha a lot of PDA but I think she is afraid to show the same to Sasha, only when Masha isn't around.

Dasha Its 200% diferent and for better.Gone are the years of retired dedicated housewife were she was an "slave" of cave man,gone are the five minutes mole sex sessions were most of the times only one if them looked satisfied(him or course😠),I wasn't in rlc first times when she appeared and were people say she was very wild,Gess now I can watch that in this house.Not bad at all.