Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (October 2018)

Mutt496

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, help me out here.. I keep messing up with their names. I mean... Masha, Sasha, Dasha... Really?

So, Sasha is the guy, Masha is the one with dark hair and tattoos and Dasha is the blonde with fake tits, right?

Also, is this some weird threesome-relationship where they all have sex with eachother? So no real couples?

Very confusing appartment to me...

1 hour ago, BlackLeone said:

Ok guys, help me out here.. I keep messing up with their names. I mean... Masha, Sasha, Dasha... Really?

So, Sasha is the guy, Masha is the one with dark hair and tattoos and Dasha is the blonde with fake tits, right?

Also, is this some weird threesome-relationship where they all have sex with eachother? So no real couples?

Very confusing appartment to me...

Tatoo = Dasha

Real couple - No. Good friends wishing to get money from us. This is the rule in RLC apartments although some couples are here for "many" years and look like real couples. When they will be expelled from RLC few will survive even those that it's said that are married.

My opinion, not a unquestionable statement.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, novidades said:

This is the rule in RLC apartments although some couples are here for "many" years and look like real couples. When they will be expelled from RLC few will survive even those that it's said that are married.

I'm sorry but if you think people are staying and living together for years at a time just for a paycheck, that is just ridiculous.

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but if you think people are staying and living together for years at a time just for a paycheck, that is just ridiculous.

Few stay for many years. Perhaps are the exception that confirms the rule.

In real life, there are many couples that stay together for money and similar things.

Is it ridiculous? Maybe. But people need to survive.

😡

Who is the visitor this morning?? And as a separate observation, Sasha could a cheive the same "haircut" by sticking his head under a lawnmower. Masha should transfer her Hair Styling skills to a more suitable career - perhaps as a Butcher

24 minutes ago, akaanon2 said:

Who is the visitor this morning?? And as a separate observation, Sasha could a cheive the same "haircut" by sticking his head under a lawnmower. Masha should transfer her Hair Styling skills to a more suitable career - perhaps as a Butcher

That girl has been at many of Nelly and Bodgan's parties and stayed there with her boyfriend when N&B went on vacation

9 hours ago, akaanon2 said:

Thanks Kkru394 - knew I had seen her before.  Maybe Masha intended to make Sasha less attactive to other women, hence the haircut.

He never was attractive.  The only thing he has going for him is the sausage that dangles between his legs.      :biggrin:

• Like 1