Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

It is really a shame if we lost Amy - I have her shower session as a memory, but I would have liked to see more of her. Now we should get a similar fresh-looking girl to replace her (and Lola could also be replaced), and in my opinion, the whole team in Barca 1 apartment could be changed, they are far too artificial in their acts.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only knew few minutes ago that the back cam girl(Amy)left rlc..so llona was messing with an suit case..though could be that her time could be ending..but..could be rlc going cheap way..and instead putting an new girl in barca2..they will put llona there!?I mean it would be kind nice for Megan loosen up etc but to quit of an girl in one house and put her in another..hope doesn't happen..my opinion..just change all the three girls with fun girls that aren't cam shy and that aren't doing. Puzzles and makeup for hours and hours..real life it's fun to watch..but sometimes it's plain boring..so want an nice mix..real life and fantasy please.After all it's barca apartment..2..but barca apartment.

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

It is really a shame if we lost Amy - I have her shower session as a memory, but I would have liked to see more of her. Now we should get a similar fresh-looking girl to replace her (and Lola could also be replaced), and in my opinion, the whole team in Barca 1 apartment could be changed, they are far too artificial in their acts.

Or perhaps they could put in someone who would be of interest to heterosexuals.  RLC's recent proclivity to create lesbian masturbatoriums may be of interest to some but not most.  If you don't believe me, I refer you to the first time Kamila had her boyfriend stay over.  The usual bland traffic on this site quadrupled in minutes and RLC's site basically collapsed.  That was the hetero's coming back on line.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Apartment is online again.

It's going to be a little interesting (to me at least) to see what Megan will be doing by herself until Lola comes back.

Masturbate, masturbate and then masturbate some more :biggrin:

Nothing beats a great O when you're bored :cool: (that is also entertaining to watch)

• Upvote 1