Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I seriously don't see why it's such a horrible thing she's there.  Nothing would have happened anyways!

Well if I were her I would assume that maybe something might if I left and they do seem to have a vib about them regarding her staying there IMHO

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Well if I were her I would assume that maybe something might if I left and they do seem to have a vib about them regarding her staying there IMHO

Or maybe you just "read" too much into it ;)

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I seriously don't see why it's such a horrible thing she's there.  Nothing would have happened anyways!

I never go in assuming anything sexual will happen. Not how it works around here but Megan cock blocked all the sexy flirtation and teasing and I love that shit ?

• Upvote 2

RLC,,DO I GOT TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS FOR YOU TO LISTEN,,,MEGAN NEEDS TO BE TOLD TO LEAVE THESE LADIES AND GO DO SOME PUZZLES,,WATCH TV,,OR GO HIDE IN THE BATHROOM AND STICK THAT LIPSTICK UP HER PUSSY LIKE SHE DID YESTERDAY,,,,,,SHE IS NOT HELPING THIS SITUATION,,,,SHE COULD ONLY HELP BY TAKING OUT THOSE TITTIES AND STRIPPING DOWN TO HER PANTIES TOO,,,,,,,,,MEGAN WHY DID YOU EVEN GO INTO LOLA'S ROOM,,YOU NEVER WENT IN THERE ANY OTHER TIME,,WHY NOW?,,,AND WHY ENTER IF YOU JUST GONNA LAY THERE AND WATCH?.:angel::exclamation::exclamation::rolleyes:::)

Just now, euromike69 said:

RLC,,DO I GOT TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS FOR YOU TO LISTEN,,,AMY NEEDS TO BE TOLD TO LEAVE THESE LADIES AND GO DO SOME PUZZLES,,WATCH TV,,OR GO HIDE IN THE BATHROOM AND STICK THAT LIPSTICK UP HER PUSSY LIKE SHE DID YESTERDAY,,,,,,SHE IS NOT HELPING THIS SITUATION,,,,SHE COULD ONLY HELP BY TAKING OUT THOSE TITTIES AND STRIPPING DOWN TO HER PANTIES TOO,,,,,,,,,AMY WHY DID YOU EVEN GO INTO LOLA'S ROOM,,YOU NEVER WENT IN THERE ANY OTHER TIME,,WHY NOW?,,,AND WHY ENTER IF YOU JUST GONNA LAY THERE AND WATCH?.:angel::exclamation::exclamation::rolleyes:::)

She stuck lipstick up her pussy?  She bated? No way.  Can someone PM me the video or images?

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma is sexy as fuck and cute as a button at the same time. Ilona is gorgeous, flirty and fun. But Anna has Supermodel looks, that girl is something special

I have always said that Ben, she is amazingly beautiful woman and very sensual looking :heart:

56fd315cb63c9_bandicam2016-01-1414-52-56-569.jpg.115587c84f262ad6c3dde4a0b72093a5.jpg

56fd31689ca33_bandicam2016-01-1414-54-21-131.jpg.0f5fd5c09a3ee709d60a32d0cd1df5a2.jpg

• Upvote 4