Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

All the IPhone hype. ... I will stick to my galaxy note 7. ... :angel:

To bad they get to much flack for a couple of burning ones. only 100 made that are afflicted, but Samsung is nice and recalls 6.5 million of them. Apple would just have called it a fearure...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 9 minutes, Frankster a dit :

Megan utilisant un casque avec iPhone 7 pour la première fois. combien de temps jusqu'à ce qu'elle se rend compte qu'elle ne peut pas les utiliser et la charge en même temps ...

Pensez Apple demande 50 USD pour un diviseur

c'est la question que je me posait!! je voulais demander aux connaisseurs, quels type de téléphones les filles uilisaient!!! c'est bizarre mais je me doutais que c'était le plus cher, inaccessible pour les petits salaires, un I phone!!!!! elles ont de la chance d'avoir autant d'argent, quel talent!!!!! :cry::dodgy:

This is the question I put to me !! I wanted to ask the experts, what type of phone the uilisaient girls !!! it's weird but I suspected that this was the most expensive, inaccessible for small wages, I phone !!!!! they are lucky to have so much money, what a talent !!!!!:cool::dodgy:

Just now, Frankster said:

To bad they get to much flack for a couple of burning ones. only 100 made that are afflicted, but Samsung is nice and recalls 6.5 million of them. Apple would just have called it a fearure...

It was just a joke. ... I own an HTC an will never buy an apple product in my life. ... No need to spend nearly double just for the name. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

It was just a joke. ... I own an HTC an will never buy an apple product in my life. ... No need to spend nearly double just for the name. 

I have Galaxy 6, but miss my HTC One M7 every day, got the galaxy through work. Would have kept the HTC, but the battery don't last long these days

22 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I haven't read all of the new posts from today. But, when I put the 4 nights together and look at them as a set, here's what I see...

A Training Class

It seems to me that this hairy dude has come to the Barcelona group as some type of instructor. All the girls (except Belle - maybe she's too young yet) seem to be listening to and following his suggestions.

They have periodic group sessions where they talk in private on the pretense of having a smoke break where they can not be heard (areas without sound mics like balcony or bathroom).

The "affection" that seemed so real on Wednesday night is gone. I haven't seen any actual "fooling around" type of play since Wednesday night except when he is present. And, even that is greatly "toned down" (probably because of not being in a drunken and/or drug stupor like they were Wednesday night).

I don't think the training has anything to do with prostitution. But, it's very possible that they are being trained on how to act as hostesses at a night club or gentleman's club of some kind.

There is just nothing "natural" about the way the girls of either house is acting right now. They seem to be "turning on" and "turning off" the sexy behavior in a coordinated or scheduled manner.

Again, the most telling aspect of the whole thing is that I have seen no flirting or intimate activity among the girls when he is not there observing. I even noticed a couple of rebuttals in bed last night. Meagan pushed Rebecca away twice when they were trying to sleep side by side. Anna pushed Stella away in the room where they were sharing a bed. There doesn't seem to be any "genuine" sexual attraction at all except for Anna trying to win over the guy (and that may be for reasons other than sexual desire).

It's obviously all just my opinion. But, to me, it makes a lot more sense than most of the theories that have been presented.

Your nonsense and fantasy ideas does not make any sense at all.

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Your nonsense and fantasy ideas does not make any sense at all.

That's fine that you think that. But, go back and read some of the other "theories" and find me one that makes sense.

Or, better yet, don't go back and read. Just use your mind and tell me you didn't see any difference in any of the girl's behavior during the 4 days that he has been there. And, tell me why he has been there for 4 straight days doing nothing but bringing booze and encouraging more sexual interaction among the girls.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

c'est la question que je me posait!! je voulais demander aux connaisseurs, quels type de téléphones les filles uilisaient!!! c'est bizarre mais je me doutais que c'était le plus cher, inaccessible pour les petits salaires, un I phone!!!!! elles ont de la chance d'avoir autant d'argent, quel talent!!!!! :cry::dodgy:

This is the question I put to me !! I wanted to ask the experts, what type of phone the uilisaient girls !!! it's weird but I suspected that this was the most expensive, inaccessible for small wages, I phone !!!!! they are lucky to have so much money, what a talent !!!!!:cool::dodgy:

La meuf, tu lui dis:" laisse-toi brouter le minou devant les cams et t'auras un i-phone 7 gratos" et elle est suffisament écervelée pour dire oui...

Not really expensive but rather free, thanks to the lez show she accepted to do last Thursday in front of the cams... This bimbo doesn't really think much...

• Upvote 1