Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Benfold said:

They're not going to have sex on the beach you doughnut, there's a street party in Barca at the moment. They're going to the beach to chill out and watch the fireworks and be young.

I think you might be the only one I want to party with in here Benfold hzhahaha

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

belle just left her purse I think

I wasn't sure if that was what I saw eric,,,but you just confirmed it for me,,,yes she came back and left her purse,,maybe they are just going down to the street to enjoy the nightlife,,and drink and eat.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I wasn't sure if that was what I saw eric,,,but you just confirmed it for me,,,yes she came back and left her purse,,maybe they are just going down to the street to enjoy the nightlife,,and drink and eat.

wow a sane comment from the King.. I am impressed. Are you not sure they are all totally fucked on drugs now and down on the beach in a big gangbang while being filmed?

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ognuno dovrebbe inondare Supporto RLC con e-mail fino a Bon QUANDO non prendono this ragazzi culo fuori di là.  

Le ragazze Sono altrettanto ottuso per Cadere in this tipo di schema. This ragazzo ha bisogno di Andare e la ragazza Che lo ha invitato.

I have already sent an email, as I always say to RLC does not care at all what we ask

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I think Carolina took a towel with her. Skinny dip at the beach?

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I think you might be the only one I want to party with in here Benfold hzhahaha

I just can't understand why some people consider the idea that young, beautiful, rich models on a free holiday are doing drugs is so far-fetched! I would be doing the same!

• Upvote 2