Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am hoping that while those other girls are in an orgy Megan sneaks out to B1 were she meets up with Belle who educates her.

while it would be nice doubt Belle is doing much anytime soon since she's on her period

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

while it would be nice doubt Belle is doing much anytime soon since she's on her period

Well she could still pleasure Megan, but I've fucked girls on their period ... of course I usually found out mid fuck. Sounds like that's all the time but it happened twice and guess what I got the blame!!!

• Upvote 2

Guy's if you have not done it

Do it now

send a message to RLC saying we want cameras on the balcony or we are cacelling our subscription

It's the only way to make them listen

We have to do it in huge numbers to make them listen to our demands

do it now

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well she could still pleasure Megan, but I've fucked girls on their period ... of course I usually found out mid fuck. Sounds like that's all the time but it happened twice and guess what I got the blame!!!

A lot of people do this.  I know many women who are majorly horny those few days.  Besides, a shower takes care of the mess and has often led to round 2! LOL

I don't have any problem with those days.  Many men don't.  Young ones don't give a shit as long as they get to put it in the kitty!...LOL

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

A lot of people do this.  I know many women who are majorly horny those few days.  Besides, a shower takes care of the mess and has often led to round 2! LOL

I don't have any problem with those days.  Many men don't.  Young ones don't give a shit as long as they get to put it in the kitty!...LOL

It stopped there partly because I was put off and yes maybe I wasn't kind the first time but it was a bit of a shock. The second time I was cool about it but the girl who I really liked still got annoyed but later she was OK and we made up for it several times. It was actually the first time I realised it could be a surprise to the woman.

il y a 1 minute, cacjc a dit :

Guy's if you have not done it

Do it now

send a message to RLC saying we want cameras on the balcony or we are cacelling our subscription

It's the only way to make them listen

We have to do it in huge numbers to make them listen to our demands

do it now

cacjc, il n'y a pas que mon mail qui fera la différence! il faut que tout le monde envoie son mail, comme pour Barcelone1 l'année dernière. On est tous concernés, donc, si on agit pour leur faire pression, c'est possible qu'ils mettent cette caméras tant attendue de "Leurs Nombreux Clients"!! Ils ont voulu avoir un Barcelone 2, ils n'ont qu'à assumer et satisfaire leurs abonnés!! C'est LEGITIME ENVERS NOUS!!

• Upvote 1