Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think meg is leaving is a good thing i did start to really like her but i think she is lot better out there she is so much better off with out rlc way to good for this  and she will make more money as a real model then all the want tobe girl  that came in

I hate to see Megan leave but we all knew (or should have known) it would happen eventually. And every time we're sad to see a girl leave there is another hot one to take her place soon. So cheer up.

Really do like Megan i think she is a real nice girl and has opened up a lot since her early weeks. I think her BF is one lucky guy but i never think its a good idea for girls with BFs to come to these apartments as they are always too worried about doing stuff. Something has happened in Megans life that has been bothering her over the last few days and must be serious enough for her to leave. I wish her all the best in her life. Thank you Megan.

• Upvote 5