Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

my issue is with her attitude...not the frustration that she doesnt get too x rated (except yesterday)... she has clearly misguided RLC by pretending to be Bi to get into an all girl apartment...here she feels out of place and uncomfortable...as a result she looks low on confidence and insecure...her only way to pass time is to interfere and start conversations..get into locked rooms etc..

ZINC,,,I THINK YOU MAY ALSO BE DRINKING SOME OF THAT WATER BOTTLE MIXTURE RIGHT NOW TOO LMAOO!!! crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gifcrying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, timber said:

?

She used a dildo on Megan. Belle used one on her. She and Lola used one on Polya.

If she's the girl pretending to be bi, then I have no idea what you'd think of every Barcelona resident before her.

There is some dispute as to whether any of them are bi - they are just prepared to faux lesbian stuff except when under a lot of influence. Megan, Belle and Rebecca were definitely experimenting. The only 1 of the 3 i know with genuine regrets was Rebecca ... Megan it was to do with home reputation.