Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Just to finish this..must be the same "reason" Kami had to do the same thing..had sex with phanties on for long time..one thing it's you like the girls other it's not admitting the things that we see in cams..you by saying Kristy had sex without phanties are calling me an lier..well I know what I seen in cams..and if I am an lier..or not...

Ben is correct, as usual

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Off topic..seems Kristy it's on it..think this time..it's the time!Will be with no phanties!Go girl!

you know I never watch the other apartments beacous there are guys but Kristy and Kamy I enjoyed the have sex I don't know why but I loved it  this guy know what he is doing and I think Kristy needs a guy like him I love K&K I am happy for them they found nice guys 

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

oh yes many....even russian....but none of them was probably too drunk or drinking that much...but its weird...maybe having a little private chat is fine...but they are having conversation and girls are peeing in front of them...

This happens in every club. They have been drinking and they are likely adult entertainers (dancers in clubs etc.) This is totally normal. I have girlfriends who tell me this since I don't personally have access to these places. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Ze81 now you see why I sad something about her misterios , yes she is sexy yes shy is nice person something about her it doesn't add right to me I deal with pepole everyday I cane read there faces  the body language , I don't know about her phone she is always on it and they all read the phone and they do meating I can't understand what is it they all read phone  

Hi Nick,agree with you regard Stella,the other girls don't look that almost nothing or even nothing,but Stella sometimes looks very obvious,she totaly looks on the moon hehe,but that just our opinions,well seen that more think more or less the same regard this thing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She is a young woman, they spend most of their life on their phone! It is not unusual. I must say however that Stella does seem quiet tonight, perhaps she has something worrying her, or feels a little unwell.

you might be right ben But what I seen about her she is alwais the same she doesn't belong in RLC I think ,