Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Irma, Vika, Elisa étaient bien pire

I would have to say I think Vika just went naked because she could not think of anything else to do, but yes Irma loved to show herself off.

Elisa was so drunk she could not remember if she had clothes on or not.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

she is new for us...must be meeting them everyday outside...amazing thing is how these girls are not bothered by cameras....i remember Anna back in december was very conscious of the cameras...

I noticed Belle in the Hallway notice the camera right in front of her but she just smiled and carried on, not bothered at all that she is been watched. I think she is very comfortable with it.

Just now, Zinc said:

she is new for us...must be meeting them everyday outside...amazing thing is who these girls are not bothered by cameras....i remember Anna back in december was very conscious of the cameras...

Periodically they are. My Belle walks around naked some days, but some days even with knickers on she will place a cushion in front of her and i heard tell the other girls they should do the same.Take Kristy very careful until today about keeping panties on during sex but rthen suddenly ... and of course the baths I have seen are about as uninhibited as you can expect. The of course there is the famous case of Blue, very careful not to show off her nice body, then as Bonnie she sticks dildoes up herself in close-up explicit detail. It is quite strange.  

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Periodically they are. My Belle walks around naked some days, but some days even with knickers on she will place a cushion in front of her and i heard tell the other girls they should do the same.Take Kristy very careful until today about keeping panties on during sex but rthen suddenly ... and of course the baths I have seen are about as uninhibited as you can expect. The of course there is the famous case of Blue, very careful not to show off her nice body, then as Bonnie she sticks dildoes up herself in close-up explicit detail. It is quite strange.  

I know what you mean, 1 minute they can be on all fours on the bed showing everything then its must put some panties on or walk round with a towel. Ive seen Belle flash or do a naked dance right in front of cameras then walk around with a pillow covering herself. Its very strange.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

i am actually talking abt the new guests...imagine coming into a house full of cams..even in bathroom with strangers watching..its awkward...

as far as the tenants are concerned...the most funny is lola masturbating...she keeps a pillow on her face...