Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I not make myself yet what happened there two weeks ago sorry to come back but I find it strange that girls who apparently knew could not have as much confidence in him and follow him to the bathroom on the anniversary Beautiful day after arrival

Of topic..how many dudes did Kristy had in bed in the latest two,three weeks..today it's at least the third one i see..yes she it's single..but being single doesn't mean to have new dudes or girls every week..well just my opinion,only see her in rlc changing so much of "partner"..kind a strange because she almost never do nothing in them in house..an person would think she doesn't have one.

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

Lola was talking to Belle and then Lola left the apt and a few min later Belle left her apt. I think both of them are together. I call the time when they left. You just have to go back and look

Thanks all, I guess they will come back together later.  Maybe Lola introcuced Belle to a new GENTLEMAN..........lol