Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

If you consider charades spicy ? You're in luck!

People are all in some way ruled by their inhibitions, even the girls that put themselves in this very public position. MDMA drastically lowers inhibitions and makes you want to dance, touch/be close to others and increases sexual arousal (sounds pretty perfect doesn't it?). 

If in fact those days are over because of busy body party poopers like yourself it's a sad day. But more likely, Stella was the one being proactive about finding/providing the goods. 

if you've seen the charades, perhaps you were watching another website

it looks like some alcohol is consumed in this flat at the moment...lola drinking wine...dry-humping on the couch...is Rebecca having a few drops too?!

right now I would be VERY pleased to watch them get some toys out tonight!!  I'm ready for some toy-action right about now :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The complaints made them make their decision a little quicker rather that sit and ponder what to do.

I think if things had stayed more low keyed they may have gone with out of site out of mine.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

it looks like some alcohol is consumed in this flat at the moment...lola drinking wine...dry-humping on the couch...is Rebecca having a few drops too?!

right now I would be VERY pleased to watch them get some toys out tonight!!  I'm ready for some toy-action right about now :biggrin:

that would be nice LOL 

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But drugs are prevalent in real life, murder only in central america and Algeria and then not really.

How many here have taken drugs and how many have done a murder ... think carefully before you answer that question LOL

BB where do you live , you mean you tell me today in USA they don't do that read the papers lol

55 minutes ago, cacjc said:

This is real life cam

Drugs are in real life

kids these day's will all try some sort of drug at some time

Drugs might be Real Life but there is always a chance one of the guys could bring in a bad batch of powder and something terrible could happen to the Girls then RLC is in Deep Shit with Legal Wrangling as they are responsible for those Girls that come through those doors.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

BB where do you live , you mean you tell me today in USA they don't do that read the papers lol

UK ... a part kind of notorious for parties. The murder rate in the US really is nothing compared to the Guatemala/Honduras area and somehow Algeria is even higher.