Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

Nobody knows except her...we can only make some guess

13 is supposed to be a lucky number...it could be as simple as that.

The 13th letter of the alphabet is M. XIII is sometimes a reference to marijuana :cool: 

• Upvote 1

Hmm. yes it took a few hours fore even Lara fled the scene from B1 to the more talkative girls in B2. Would not surprise me if even Lara will spend more time in B2 than to receive reproof from the older woman Milena in the how and what to do to qualify in her now-controlled home.

Looks like Jasmine is getting ready to go out tonight. I hope all the girls go out, some of these girls haven't been out partying in weeks, they could use an evening outside the apartment. Plus they would have a few drinks and maybe come home a little tipsy

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I do really have to take you to task on this. In all showers in B1 and indeed afterwards apart from 1 occasions walked back in her pussy never faced the camera - OK I might have missed 1 or 2 but other that it just did niot happen. You may call it coincidence I think strategy is more likely. She had never left her room naked or topless until of course that full length naked work the other morning. Since them her nudity has been immense so there has really been a change. 

You must have missed more than that because the only new thing is her going out of her room naked. Her after shower ritual hasn't changed at all.

• Upvote 1