Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sergio said:

the Rebecca advances in Belle are made to make us happy, I do not think that she is attracted to women

the night of the orgy she was the very first one to start having sex when she went down on megan,she must have some interest

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the Rebecca advances in Belle are made to make us happy, I do not think that she is attracted to women

Rebecca? Maybe not, but she made the first move on Megan (and then Belle, and then Lola) on the first orgy night. If any of the B2 girls is legitimately bi, I'd put my money on her. Maybe it's an ecstasy only thing, though.

• Upvote 2

jasmine say to reb she is not interesting in this project and don't know if she stay but know if she return home the only things she can do is walk her dog

rebecca tell her she came back for money thats it maybe extra if they do sexual things 

• Upvote 1

Just now, seb38240 said:

jasmine say to reb she is not interesting in this project and don't know if she stay but know if she return home the only things she can do is walk her dog

rebecca tell her she came back for money thats it maybe extra if they do sexual things 

Are you translating yourself? 

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Are you translating yourself? 

I think he's paraphrasing this post from kitek (though I don't see anything there about extra money for sexual things):

On 10/23/2016 at 1:08 PM, kitek said:

23-10-2016 Rebecca/Jasmin

Jasmin says it would be better if she doesn't stay longer.

Rebecca: Why?

J: I am not that interesting.

R: Who is here more interesting than you?

R: You'll make more money if you stay. You didn't go shopping yet.

J: That's what I'm afraid that I will spend everything I earned.

Next Jasmin says something about the payment at the end of the month. Rebecca convinces her that she should stay for another month .

R: You should think about what you did there and what you're doing here. I left and came to the conclusion that I should come back here. And love? Love after longer separation will only be stronger.

Then R says Jasmin BF is working for his own account, she asks if he would not want to come here.

J: He won't come. He's not like that ... There is no sense for him to fly here. He can see me at home. The point is not that we do not need the money. Money is always necessary, no matter how much you have. The point is that I would like to have money earned by myself and not have to constantly ask him.

Rebecca wondering when they arrived. September 10 to 10 will be a month.

J: I have to take passport and see ... They figured that it was 9th. They count days and comes down to 22 days. Later they count if they stay longer and it comes out to 2.5 months.

Jasmin comes to the conclusion that if she leaves, she will nothing to do there but take the dog out for a walk. 

• Upvote 1