Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Yes but that was a one-off, the stars aligned and everything fell into place. Tonight was a totally different atmosphere, they probably realised the apartment had been quiet for a few days and decided to put on a funny show.

I hope you're right, It certainly would seem that obvious but that stuff is straight out of the cam girl handbook

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

But they weren't making any effort to make it look genuine, they were just having a laugh

Regardless, it certainly can not ask you much more to these two, they hurt because they have already proven they know to 100,000 times better, even among themselves, had already proven. You do not deny me that even being a simulation (in the end everything is a show), they could have done a little better, without much shouting,

Belle seemed they were giving lashes in a movie of Romans.

And Rebecca, very clever to cover herself, Belle almost neglected and fall into that detail. That shows Rebeca tables. Finally, and with all my love to Rebecca, if you eat pussy at least take off your panties, it's pretty uncomfortable, eat a good clam, with the panties in the middle.

But you have done what many wanted, which pasaseis well, party, laughter, and a bit of entertainment.

All contenntos.

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

They were not Decieving! Im sure everyone on here knew it was for a laugh. They were not really been very convincing!  What it does prove is they wont actually do it for real. 

The icing on the cake was belle saying "I love you baby" in english , talk about mugging for the cams lol. 

The lead in was hot they knew they had us they went to the balcony and im convinced said hey lets go fuck with these folks and have some fun .... and thats exactly what thy did and I for one enjoyed it start to finish

• Upvote 3