Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like J and C are heading for the beach 

Damn I thought she had gone out so I have not been watching. Jasmin is ridiculously hot. To me the 3rd perect body in RLC while I have been watching. The Goddess, Megan and now Jasmin. I don't know if you have noticed but her bottom too is ridiculous sexy in those loose white knickers she wears but I still long fro a could pussy shot. There was never a good one with Megan - at least no-one has shown me one, but if any cameras can catch it then Caroline's are the ones. Don't be in any doubt though if I'm with My Belle, Jasmine's not getting a look in.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine if My Belle had not put her Calvin's on - what beauty we would have seen during the night. I wish she would sleep without panties on - she has before but I never got to see anything. A naked women sleeping, putting her body at different angles is a voyeur's delight.

• Upvote 1

I think that's both Caro and Lola who have just opened the door on a sleeping Belle. I believe this to be the No 1. reason bates are ridiculously rare in Barcelona. They need locks on the door like there is in the BaR. I am sure both girls were checking on her but how can anything happen when this sort of thing happens all the time. I have see Lima and Jasmine come out the shower - OK in Jasmine's case nothing's going to happen - only for Milena to follow them in the room plonk herself down on the bed or even more strangely choose to do her makeup in their mirrors just when they might want to get on with drying and using the bed or mirrors themselves. Some people like Ilona, Polya, Lola have absolutely no concept of other people's privacy possibly since they do not really care about their own.

11 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

its look good for the future if jasmine stay on this app

my dream would be megan and rebb on the same room

You'll only convince me if she gets naked around the house (and she did not even lose her top last night) but I think her objection to public nudity would interfere wit My Belle so Jasmin can stay away as far as I am concerned. The only time I would be fine with that is if My Belle ended up with Caro's room and it's brilliantly good cameras. Of course bringing Megan back would be great. At megan's last party she was topless in minutes.

I am however hopeful that Jasmin progresses because she has such a fabulous body which deserves to be exposed. 

• Upvote 1

Didnt comment all night yesterday...but just had a few thoughts which i needed to spill out here...

Farewell to Lola in advance...we had some great moments with (and because of) you....good luck....you could have had an amazing night yesterday as well if it were not for some childish RLC members creating chaos for no reason....still you tried your best...

Caro proved that she cannot act out erotic play..she needs to be high...although it was sad that she didnt even support Lola...Lola clearly is not physically attracted to Reb and Belle...presence of Caro would have made the night more fun probably...

Reb seems to be Lola's loyal assistant or bodyguard..she just quietly follows Lola everywhere...observes but doesnt disturb...waits for her orders if any...she is very mysterious and interesting...standing on one leg...lool...

I think Lola has continued to be cold with Belle....esp yest night in the kitchen...she ignores Belle like she is 5 year old...and Belle also showed her frustration for the first time by going to sleep until she was called back by Reb...good on the part of Belle...she didnot show much emotions...

Again proven...the girls cannot really get naughty unless they are high....they all looked uncomfortable playing with one another.....

If the future leader is Caro then things look bleak...i love her...but she will probably drink and sleep everynight or call her B1 friends....Hope Irma makes a return sooner rather than later.....phew...