Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

wow!  i wonder how fast you and others would change your mind if she did really start getting loose, sexy, and show all and play before she actually leaves this time!

Yeah just look she's getting loose and sexy all over another chair/tea/movie right now! Awww yeaaa

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Everybody is free to complain but lots of complains are piece of nonsense

I think it is good that the girls sometimes differ from their usual rhythm ... Sometimes all three watching TV. Sometimes only one or two. ... Also Rebacca tries to vary the time of her laptop session always a little. ...

This little tricks keep this apartment so exciting. .. ::)

This apartment could not be more boring. ... I do not get it. ... Always with cameras in night vision and with total sleepy girls (all day and every day).

Almost no interaction and certainly no fun at all. ... Sexual activity is not even imaginable any more. ... This place is simply dead. Exterm dead. 

It is so sad, because just a few weeks ago, this place was the exact opposite. ... :cry: ... They even had guys over and some real party fun. Now, they have nothing at all. Why?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nick said:

tell me so far what's good about Jasmin she is party pooper lol Megan was more interesting then Jasmin 

I didn't have a reason to like Megan and I don't for Jasmin either.:biggrin: I just do.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe we were overcritical of the B2 girls at the party and they have gone on strike.

Would not surprise me, i keep wishing people would cool it with the complaints about them as they do read some of it. More comments on Jasmin's fantastic rear are required !!!!!

• Upvote 2