Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well she did tell becca b-2 needed fewer bashful girls, and whether it was driected at jas and becca or not it definitely describes them both. 

Definitely directed at Jasmin - she could hardly call a woman who had her tongue in her pussy, bashful. But I think there are reasons behind Jasmin's apparent bashfulness because off camera I doubt she's bashful at all. She certainly wasn't with Caro.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Definitely directed at Jasmin - she could hardly call a woman who had her tongue in her pussy, bashful.

lol true, but since then she has been rather routine (and we both know what drove that incident to happen in the first place)

• Upvote 1

you know it just occurred to me, but belle was present for all of the epic going away parties. I wonder if maybe she was hoping and looking forward to having one thrown for her. And it has just been made abundantly clear to her that this is not going to happen. Especially given the current group of girls in residence at both b-1 and b-2

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, longarm101 said:

¿por qué ha movido fuera de la belleza de la sala de estar en lugar de dormir en su mal?

It was only for air conditioning issues, if all the girls put the air conditioning, and the consumption of all the cameras equipment, computer maintenance and others, can not stand the current limiter of the floor. Is a high consumption of electric energy.

In that, as Jasmine does not leave her room, I thought that last night she would sleep in Rebecca's room for the same reason, and Rebecca even having a 1-inch bed, she does not let anyone sleep with her, Belle, as almost It is always sacrificed. But well, I also think, that she does not care much.

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

It was only for air conditioning issues, if all the girls put the air conditioning, and the consumption of all the cameras equipment, computer maintenance and others, can not stand the current limiter of the floor. Is a high consumption of electric energy.

In that, as Jasmine does not leave her room, I thought that last night she would sleep in Rebecca's room for the same reason, and Rebecca even having a 1-inch bed, she does not let anyone sleep with her, Belle, as almost It is always sacrificed. But well, I also think, that she does not care much.

Becca has shared her bed with Jasmin on several occasions, if they had a guest

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Ella hizo esto antes - a alguien le sugirió que estaba fría, pero yo no compro eso. Casi me siento lo hace cuando está un poco más abajo, ya que era su refugio seguro cuando se escapó de B1. La noche anterior se quería bailar y fue frustrado por lo que acaba de ir allí de todos modos, pero esta noche creo que ha sido en gran medida la tercera rueda.

Después de que ella era oficialmente una noche a varios residentes B2 pasado antes de que ella le compró a su cachorro cubierta edredón y sentía que por fin podía dormir en el dormitorio.

I can assume that you are right in what you say, but that house, is not prepared for such a high electricity consumption, you have it in more and more frequent blackouts that occur in the house.

In addition, that the UPS, which they placed, I think that fearing that what is happening, should not be small, since the whole computer system of the house, does not fall, and should not be small consumption of this equipment .

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Becca ha compartido su cama con Jasmin en varias ocasiones, si tenían un invitado

Forgive, then, I lack information, what day did Jasmine with Rebecca sleep in Rebecca's bed?

The truth is that I do not remember that day. As far as my memory goes, in Rebecca's bed, since Lola left, that bed has not been shared, right?