Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

For all the Oldtimers around CC, we can remember when Leora first came to RLC with Paul in the old apartment. She was quite young still and not in tune with her sexuality, her inner most desires and what they meant, and further more what they felt like, and why she felt like she did at times, Now she has blossomed into the GODDESS of RLC.because she is in tune with herself, and truly understands her sensuality.

Rebeca and Jasmin are both two young ladies at the crossroads, they are to young to understand thier sexuality, They both know how incredible beautiful they are , but simply don''t understand what it means to sensual, to feel and be in tune with those inner desries and to give in to them, to understand what they truly mean, How to use that inner desire to please a man in ways that men really desire and want.

Careful your speaking common sense there. Some members don't want to hear that kind of talk. It'll confuse them.giggle.gif

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

For all the Oldtimers around CC, we can remember when Leora first came to RLC with Paul in the old apartment. She was quite young still and not in tune with her sexuality, her inner most desires and what they meant, and further more what they felt like, and why she felt like she did at times, Now she has blossomed into the GODDESS of RLC.because she is in tune with herself, and truly understands her sensuality.

Rebeca and Jasmin are both two young ladies at the crossroads, they are to young to understand thier sexuality, They both know how incredible beautiful they are , but simply don''t understand what it means to sensual, to feel and be in tune with those inner desries and to give in to them, to understand what they truly mean, How to use that inner desire to please a man in ways that men really desire and want.

I give in to my inner desires everyday,,but the only thing I always end up with is a sore wrist.:biggrin::biggrin:

type_with_cast.jpgbrokenwrist.jpg

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Very well said Thes, and there in lies the major difference between the permanent/couple apartments and the temp stay Barcelona apartments. 

If someone like Jasmin came in with her boyfriend in a couple apt. I think you'd see most give her ample time to develop. She's gorgeous and there is a lot more real world stuff to sink your teeth into in that enviroment. 

Here in Barca that type of girl turns into a black hole for a couple months and then you never see them again. You don't get to know their real personality because you've only experienced them in a foreign place, where they have no outside friends. 

I hate to keep harping on it but for me it's a casting issue, that RLC just hasn't quite worked out yet for Barca. What personality type will respond best to the situation. I don't mean sex or even nudity but they need to be outgoing and fun. Because this is a vacation, not real life. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

we can remember when Leora first came to RLC with Paul in the old apartment. She was quite young still and not in tune with her sexuality, her inner most desires and what they meant, and further more what they felt like, and why she felt like she did at times, Now she has blossomed into the GODDESS of RLC.because she is in tune with herself, and truly understands her sensuality.

She was never my goddess. I never liked her when she moved in. I still don't like her now. Although I will admit she has matured throughout the years. She was unbearable when she first arrived.

1 hour ago, timber said:

Sure. But people here complain about everything and often complain about getting the very thing they were asking for a week ago.

Just in the last couple of months there was:

• complaining when the bearded guy showed up
  • complaining about Stella being lazy and ruining the mood in the apartment
  • complaining about Lola being domineering and ruining the mood
  • complaining about drugs being used at the parties
  • complaining about drugs showing up on camera
  • complaining about the girls doing anything off camera
  • complaining about Carolina covering herself with a sheet during an orgy
  • complaining that there were no drugs being used anymore
  • complaining that the mood was ruined when Stella and Lola left

RLC would be stupid to actually listen to the complaints of people here, they change from week to week and are often contradictory.

They'll pay attention if enough people cancel their subscriptions. That might happen with this current mix. Three of the girls (Jasmin, Lara, Melissa) don't seem interested in doing much other than showering/staring at their phones (and Jasmin actually shows the most of these 3). Belle and Becca are capable of doing things, but not without someone else leading the way. Lima is uninhibited but will never get any of the others to do anything with her. It's just not a great mix at the moment.

I think some of this is just luck. RLC hires the girls but it's probably hard to know exactly how they'll be on cam until they get there. Some girls start off conservatively and then change (Polya was like this). Would she have changed even if her roommates hadn't been Irma and Ilona? Who knows? What would happen if Jasmin was put into an apartment with those two? Who knows?

You just repeated everything that I've always said over the years,,,I told everyone here that ,,,RLC gets lucky with whosoever they cast,,,they can't specifically tell the girls what to do,,but they can hire the kind of Girl that they know will produce a certain kind of result,,sometimes they get lucky,,,Irma,Ilona,Danaya,Elisa,Belle,Lola,Adele,K&K etc,,,,,and sometimes they don't  NIKKI!!!!!!!

This is the complaining and bitching headquarters so we will never Stop hearing people coming here to let us know just how much they hate what the girls do or not do on RLC.

Let me say it again,,,"NO MATTER WHAT THESE WOMEN DO ON RLC,,,SOMEONE HERE WILL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT".::)::)

• Upvote 3

it becomes the office crying now the B1 and B2 thread and frankly boring to read

if these girls do not do what you want you have other apartments to watch these girls are not at your orders and as I said in a previous review they indirectly suffer the blow against events past and unfortunately they know the slightest suspicious gesture is analyzed and found not members of RLC so that these girls will surely nothing exceptional or as quietly as possible

RLC is also at fault for letting the apples rotten in the 2 apartments and did not act in due time so that now it is boring to you but the downside and something as I notes that when Ilona was there even though I'm not her first fan there are far fewer problems in the apartments and girls do not move an inch and twice after his departure there were a lot of problems later

I'm curious to know what she thinks of it because I do not think she's responsible for bringing some of these girls in 2 apartments

Good day to you

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

you right about Leora , but I remember the day she was in old apartment she wasn't shy she was openmindet she was open with her sexualaty from day one , about Jasmin or the other shy girls they have only 1-3 months in project , they new what they were getting in to in RLC it is not fare for us just to look to a nice holly pretty girls and we have all the right to complain , if this forum wasn't meant to be for RLC I undrestan but CC in my undrestanding is most for RLC forum , can any one tell me why no one has right to complain , just Imagine  if no one writs on CC what is good about CC then 

When B1 reopened it became something very different to what it had been. The first resident was Sara. She oiled herself naked in the kitchen. This should have been a message that this was no longer the previous incarnation under Nora. RLC had overnight upped the stakes. In one day Ilona showed more nudity then I had ever seen from the 2Ks. This was not an accident. RLC had simply decided to recruit a different kind of girl and the Barcelona apartment already different became almost a different product. Most girls subsequent to this have spent even more time naked so this has in fact been the situation for over a year and this is the product RLC are selling.

Unlike some of you I don't believe RLC choose girls without knowing something about them. They are selling a product. They are not a charity and every business' primary reason is make money and to do that effectively it would be insanity not to control to product. So when Lola turns up (and I admit there have been some far from innocent girls in this apartment beforehand) RLC must have had some clue about her just like they had some clue about Milena when she came and a couple of others. Both of these came with the clear intention of providing entertainment for the viewers. This probably worked better than they expected but the majority these girls are very different from the type who occupied B1 under Nora as you will know when they relate their experiences and with the addition of drugs we got what we did. Thre inevitably came a point when the viewership found its limit and no doubt the volume of complaints on one particular night overnight put an end to the kind of spectacle that many including some of you talking in glowing terms about real life which Barcelona has never been, enjoyed as much as much of the rest of us (well those of you who were Premium members at the time. Poor saps like me had to read about it.).

Yes the raised expectations from the Lola period have obviously raised those screaming for more but to be fair some of you writing just now predicted this would happen so it cannot come as a surprise to you that they are people now moaning.

However what specifically is the beef currently is that you basically have Lima going around being as naked as possible and a couple of the of the girls putting in a shift of toplessness with nothing more happening. The 3 B2 girls now are so wedded to their routines that it has become very boring. We watch in hope that something might happen but Becca is camming, Belle is on social media or phoning/texting as she watches cartoons, and Jasmin is playing her games. Then in the evening they all sit down for hour after hour of "Desperate Housewives". All there is to compensate for this individual activity is the hope Rebecca and Belle will put on some kind of dance show in the evening so when they don't (and it's approaching a week since they did) people who paid for Barcelona specifically are getting quite frustrated. There's not even much sign of the girls enjoying themselves as witnessed by that dysfunctional party in which any interaction between the 2 apartments was solely due to Belle and even she got bored ... drunk as she was. The B1 girls had made a commendable effort but the other 2 B2 girls did not even try to attend.

So the problem is just at the moment is that it is very tedious and people have a right to moan. To put everything on this board down as some kids howling because they can't have their candy is ignoring the current malaise. I do not know what RLC can do about it but these apartment are currently not good to watch and that has nothing to do with the Lola period.

7 hours ago, timber said:

Sure. But people here complain about everything and often complain about getting the very thing they were asking for a week ago.

Just in the last couple of months there was:

• complaining when the bearded guy showed up
  • complaining about Stella being lazy and ruining the mood in the apartment
  • complaining about Lola being domineering and ruining the mood
  • complaining about drugs being used at the parties
  • complaining about drugs showing up on camera
  • complaining about the girls doing anything off camera
  • complaining about Carolina covering herself with a sheet during an orgy
  • complaining that there were no drugs being used anymore
  • complaining that the mood was ruined when Stella and Lola left

RLC would be stupid to actually listen to the complaints of people here, they change from week to week and are often contradictory.

They'll pay attention if enough people cancel their subscriptions. That might happen with this current mix. Three of the girls (Jasmin, Lara, Melissa) don't seem interested in doing much other than showering/staring at their phones (and Jasmin actually shows the most of these 3). Belle and Becca are capable of doing things, but not without someone else leading the way. Lima is uninhibited but will never get any of the others to do anything with her. It's just not a great mix at the moment.

I think some of this is just luck. RLC hires the girls but it's probably hard to know exactly how they'll be on cam until they get there. Some girls start off conservatively and then change (Polya was like this). Would she have changed even if her roommates hadn't been Irma and Ilona? Who knows? What would happen if Jasmin was put into an apartment with those two? Who knows?

I love you. You are 100% correct. I would also add the following contradiction:

• Complaints that the girls are not acting normally enough, as they would in 'Real Life' and then;
  • Since the lesbian shows, complaints that the girls act too normally, and don't put on enough of a show for the viewer!

• Upvote 1