Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The Stella fuck was weird rather than good. She seemed to want to give a BJ leading him around by the cock and then after visits to the BaR for more help there were about 3 different parts I believe. I didn't watch very long and the whole party was awful. Stella was a beautiful girl and one of Belle's best friends so I am going to giver her pass until the last 24 hours (they fucked again in Belle's bed in B1 - I saw them there but I shut the door.

And in the original fuck she stopped every couple of seconds to see if she was covered up having had a dildo up her the previous 2 nights in clear view. It was very very odd.

She fucked him 6 or 7 times in the last day and a half she was there. Not sure what you think was weird about it, she met a guy she liked and had as much fun as possible before she left. It would be nice if the current girls would follow her lead.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are 18 minutes, euromike69 said:

Yes, I am complaining about you guys complain ,, so if none of you want that I complain of you complain then stop complaining , and I do not understand why you guys complain people do allows you not to complain but then half - turn and try to prevent the others to complain you complain .Do you see the hypocrisy in all this?:biggrin::biggrin:

after reading this I'll take aspirin :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The Stella fuck was weird rather than good. She seemed to want to give a BJ leading him around by the cock and then after visits to the BaR for more help there were about 3 different parts I believe. I didn't watch very long and the whole party was awful. Stella was a beautiful girl and one of Belle's best friends so I am going to giver her pass until the last 24 hours (they fucked again in Belle's bed in B1 - I saw them there but I shut the door.

And in the original fuck she stopped every couple of seconds to see if she was covered up having had a dildo up her the previous 2 nights in clear view. It was very very odd.

I agree there is no figuring out these girls,stella had no problem having lesbian sex on camera or using a dildo on her self but had to hide having sex with a guy wtf

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, timber said:

She fucked him 6 or 7 times in the last day and a half she was there. Not sure what you think was weird about it, she met a guy she liked and had as much fun as possible before she left. It would be nice if the current girls would follow her lead.

if you play that first section before they went to the bathroom, it was weird - probably because they were out of their heads but it was constantly does she want it Yes, no,yes, no,yes, no, I give up, yes, no - put it this way I have never had a fuck like that that I remember and I've never seen one quite like it.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes I'm complaining about you guys complaining,,so if none of you want me to complain about you complaining then stop complaining,and I will never understand why you guys complain about people not allowing you to complain but then turn around and try to stop others from complaining about you complaining.Do you see the hypocrisy in that?:biggrin::biggrin:

Mikey, Sweet Heart.:heart: What is it you are trying to say :heart:?

• Upvote 4

My Belle has put her Calvin's on which is a sign that nothing's going to happen for at least the next 12 hours. My Belle has hit 60 days BTW.

Of course the Calvin's could just be to fool me but 6 days in row without any serious dancing!

• Upvote 2

Most of Belle's rubbing/playing is done in the shower by the looks of things.... The video the other day showed one of her hands down to her kitty for a quick rub almost like every 5 seconds. Nice to watch of course :biggrin:  But something more substantial would be great!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, timber said:

Well if B1 and B2 follow that lead then I won't have a reason to stay.:cool:

5 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Most of Belle's rubbing/playing is done in the shower by the looks of things.... The video the other day showed one of her hands down to her kitty for a quick rub almost like every 5 seconds. Nice to watch of course :biggrin:  But something more substantial would be great!

I call what we see at night ,micro bates. They last 2-3 minutes. I think she might have completed twice that I've seen but if you added them all together it might equal one from Leora. My Belle touches frequently often when she's on the phone but I wouldn't read too much into those or the ones in the shower, a girl is always going to touch her pussy a lot in there.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I'm being paranoid but could My Belle's new BF have shut her nude dancing down? Could be a very long 30 days for me if he has. I hope not but 6 days! And with Jasmin ... this place could get even duller.  

maybe its just a lack of music and alcohol and someone else to dance with might help,but jasmin has them watching tv every night now,we know becca and belle like drinking and dancing so it has to be that damn jasmin,they don't want her to feel left out so they do nothing now