B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

Noldus

On 11/5/2021 at 4:57 AM, thinga69 said:

Poor slave Timur. Fucks a hot woman and is surrounded by her hot friends. 

I am glad you find Mother Tereza hot, but I have not been a fan of controlling dominating woman. and honestly he is her slave boy and only does what she approves of, when she approves. In my day that is the personification of pussy whipped and that pussy simply isn't worth it. As for Leia, I always give credit when it is due, and I enjoyed watching as a true voyeur the relations that were shared with the viewers. This is something completely new for her and I am pleasantly surprised to say the least.

Leia and Mack 

See the source image

Father Timur and Mother Tereza, no growth with the project. Nothing new ever with these two and it's boring as fuck watching them. The only thing these two can do that is new and interesting is the variations charades they do when getting high and drunk.

image.jpeg.ae42577ab934a30da32acac7025d4690.jpeg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am glad you find Mother Tereza hot, but I have been a fan of controlling dominating woman. and honestly he is her slave boy and only does what she approves of, when she approves. In my day that is the personification of pussy whipped and that pussy simply isn't worth it. As for Leia, I always give credit when it is due, and I enjoyed watching as a true voyeur the relations that were shared with the viewers. This is something completely new for her and I pleasantly surprised to say the least.

Leia and Mack 

See the source image

Father Timur and Mother Tereza, no growth with the project. Nothing new ever with these two and it's boring as fuck watching them. The only thing these two can do that is new and interesting is the variations charades they do when getting high and drunk.

image.jpeg.ae42577ab934a30da32acac7025d4690.jpeg

Well, I'm new so the massages and sex after are really hot. Much different from the massages that other apartments do. Maybe Radi and Mila gets close, but isn't even as good as what Tereza does. And if Tereza really controls Timur and he is her dog, that's his problem.

• Like 1

Watching Leia do her makeup right now, and I must say she's one of the best looking RLC girls at the moment.

Even her makeup is so clean and precise, emphasizing her natural beautiful face features and not over doing her makeup like other girls here. 

43 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

Watching Leia do her makeup right now, and I must say she's one of the best looking RLC girls at the moment.

Even her makeup is so clean and precise, emphasizing her natural beautiful face features and not over doing her makeup like other girls here. 

i put her in the top 5 ever she is right there with kami and jasmine imo