B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #10 (October / November)

I don't know if it's me or my "Latin" culture, but looks like Maksim and Leia are together. For a long time.

I say this because Maksim doesn't show affection for Leia, he treats her coldly. Looks like you don't care about her. Maybe Russian's are this way idk.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know if it's me or my "Latin" culture, but looks like Maksim and Leia are together. For a long time.

I say this because Maksim doesn't show affection for Leia, he treats her coldly. Looks like you don't care about her. Maybe Russian's are this way idk.

Noticed the same thing ! 

I am really struggling to understand why Leia is with Maksim. Granted I don't see their sex sessions as they are held while I am sleeping but I see almost no affection from him to her. Last night at bedtime she was all over him again and he literally pushed her away (this was like the fourth night in a row I witness this). She is a pretty woman who smiles and laughs easily. Fun to be around someone like that who can laugh and enjoy herself.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am really struggling to understand why Leia is with Maksim. Granted I don't see their sex sessions as they are held while I am sleeping but I see almost no affection from him to her. Last night at bedtime she was all over him again and he literally pushed her away (this was like the fourth night in a row I witness this). She is a pretty woman who smiles and laughs easily. Fun to be around someone like that who can laugh and enjoy herself.

My guess is that she loves him and only accept his behavior because of this love and maybe she's needy and he kind of likes her and wants to be in her friendship circle or they share the same circle.  idk

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Honestly, for the last 2-3 days I think he changed a bit,

maybe he didn't gave her a lot of affection, but he did at times looked a lot more like he's into her and likes her. He initiated hugs and touch, smiled at her (and it seemed like a truly happy/loving smile).

I think he has moods, and maybe he missed home/his friends. Maybe there are times she's much more needy that he needs a bit of distance

and maybe they read the forum and he realized he had to change a little bit. But my point is that he treats her different than the last weeks.

I hope for her that he will keep treating her well because she is indeed have a great character and lovable personality.

I think thinga69 wrote here that they seem to be together for a long time, and I'm  beginning to agree with him, maybe they are like highschool sweethearts and are together for a long time that Maksim doesn't feel the need to maintain their relationship - he got used to her being there and in love with him no matter what

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lena845 said:

Honestly, for the last 2-3 days I think he changed a bit,

maybe he didn't gave her a lot of affection, but he did at times looked a lot more like he's into her and likes her. He initiated hugs and touch, smiled at her (and it seemed like a truly happy/loving smile).

I think he has moods, and maybe he missed home/his friends. Maybe there are times she's much more needy that he needs a bit of distance

and maybe they read the forum and he realized he had to change a little bit. But my point is that he treats her different than the last weeks.

I hope for her that he will keep treating her well because she is indeed have a great character and lovable personality.

I think thinga69 wrote here that they seem to be together for a long time, and I'm  beginning to agree with him, maybe they are like highschool sweethearts and are together for a long time that Maksim doesn't feel the need to maintain their relationship - he got used to her being there and in love with him no matter what

I've seen a corpse show more excitement than this guy!!

• Haha 2