Nina & Kira (2021) Part #4

refazer

1 hour ago, rtgonzo said:

To be honest @StnCld316 should know better too. He was around and knows well enough what happened last time.....

They drink too much Kool-Aid, get in the moment of it and then when the effects of the Kool-Aid wears off they regret doing it and have arguments even though all parties involved agreed at the beginning.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

They drink too much Kool-Aid, get in the moment of it and then when the effects of the Kool-Aid wears off they regret doing it and have arguments even though all parties involved agreed at the beginning.

Agree with that assessment.  It was a beautiful moment at the time, and a scarily volatile time afterward.  But back then they were just kids.  They have since grown and learned and matured a great deal.  It's been what, 7 years since then?  Jesus H Christ have I actually been watching them for that long?  Wow.  

(For those curious, Doe is doing just brilliantly these days, quite happy and thriving)  😉 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Agree with that assessment.  It was a beautiful moment at the time, and a scarily volatile time afterward.  But back then they were just kids.  They have since grown and learned and matured a great deal.  It's been what, 7 years since then?  Jesus H Christ have I actually been watching them for that long?  Wow.  

(For those curious, Doe is doing just brilliantly these days, quite happy and thriving)  😉 

I’ve seen the video , I think Kira was the instigator of the 3 some ,Nina And Doe didn’t say no ,I don’t think it will ever happen again.🐥i hope not /

18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

16 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Have to agree with both of you here. @StnCld316 I think you have described the outcome of at least %50 of all 3-way scenarios. In that case I think there was more alcohol than pre-mediation involved. Which, at least in my experience, is never a good thing. It makes the "little heads" voice way louder than the big heads.

@sturmchaser Indeed, it was wonderful and then suddenly horrible. It went sour and things went south before it was even over. As you say it was a terrible time for them afterwards.  Was that last time in the RLC apt 7 years ago? I'll have to check the timestamp on the video. And, yeah we've been watching them at least that long. Not sure what that says, other than that we are discerning gents of good taste. 😁

Both the girls still are who they are, but they have grown a lot since then. I think they have maybe learned that as a couple it's not the best thing for them. There have been opportunities since then.....

• Like 4