Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

and fucking

these activities are good for releasing the pressure and again Martina need it, like every time is possible and we know she always have some pressure to release.

I don't want to start the discussion again but we can clearly see the lesbian cut in the back of the head....:shy:

very interesting, at first she asked Alberto to go to the balcony, she had a call to make, at one point Alberto came in and she said to the guy 'be careful he just came in'. now she is gone end the call on the balcony to 'protect' Alberto.
So this is the guy she sees on the weekends and he wanted to talk to her (she didn't party last night so he did not see her) even though Alberto was there. Same situation when she brought nelly home and the guy once. "Alberto, I love you but I have something to do for me"

See the video and take a good lot of Martina face when she near the door to the balcony with the phone and look at Alberto with a smile...meaning it personal Alberto ok ? And Alberto do his usual face in those situation "do what ever you want"

Wow what a good 20 minutes !

10 hours ago, girlsfun said:

these activities are good for releasing the pressure and again Martina need it, like every time is possible and we know she always have some pressure to release.

I don't want to start the discussion again but we can clearly see the lesbian cut in the back of the head....:shy:

This time the initiative came more from Alberto. I think he had to release some "pressure". She slept on the couch all afternoon and wasn't exactly sexually demanding after that either ...🤭