Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

18 hours ago, girlsfun said:

very interesting, at first she asked Alberto to go to the balcony, she had a call to make, at one point Alberto came in and she said to the guy 'be careful he just came in'. now she is gone end the call on the balcony to 'protect' Alberto.
So this is the guy she sees on the weekends and he wanted to talk to her (she didn't party last night so he did not see her) even though Alberto was there. Same situation when she brought nelly home and the guy once. "Alberto, I love you but I have something to do for me"

See the video and take a good lot of Martina face when she near the door to the balcony with the phone and look at Alberto with a smile...meaning it personal Alberto ok ? And Alberto do his usual face in those situation "do what ever you want"

Wow what a good 20 minutes !

Are you Spanish?

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

no I don't know Catalan or they do not speak English. I used the translations from google translate and the non-verbal expressions of Martina and Alberto. That's why I want someone to better interpret what what happened.

But one thing for sure, Martina did say a few word in English with the guy in Facetime.

Ditch it, be nice to the Spanish translators here, they might return to the forum and you might learn the truth...😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

martina is a great girl, she is rlc spirit, all tenants should be like her,

pretty and hiding nothing

well said nothing to add. She shows as much "real life" as it is possible and that can be sometimes seeing her learning for her exams, which might be boring for many here. But there are enough other appartments for those who need more action.😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/7/2021 at 1:24 PM, Adalbert said:

well said nothing to add. She shows as much "real life" as it is possible and that can be sometimes seeing her learning for her exams, which might be boring for many here. But there are enough other appartments for those who need more action.😂

don't forget Taco, Blanky and the fish, would'nt the same without them😎

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Martina and Alberto fucking 🙂 

just for the statistic, what room, what position, who start, how long and how Martina finish it ? 

Base of the statistic, in this way we can assess trends on the degree of their relationship....

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

• Confused 1