Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

I can understand the doubts but it should be no reason for the translators to stop responding with what they hear unless they are only addressing or providing portions of what they think we should hear.  I agree we should not offend the translators or anyone on the forum, although some get a bit carried away.  The translators provide as you mentioned a valuable, a good service for free and I appreciate it.  However, with no disrespect, I don't agree we should think the translator are perfect with no faults. I believe in the translations I have heard but we all have our fun doubts and speculations of the scenes on and off camera. This is a fun forum.. right?  Seeing is believing and since we can not see off camera, the next best thing is the translations we are sometimes provided.  

This is a fun forum.. right? yes no doubt . The best thing is the mix from the translator with speculations base on fun..well the ways I see it . Thank ! 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It won't...

I don't know. Never say never.  As someone mentioned N is still in Barcelona and perhaps not far away.  Additionally, people can be forgiven and start over. 

nagachilli2 comments: "It won't"

You say "it won't" , but from what inferences of facts or premises? Was there an exchange of words so harsh the relationship can not be recovered? Did Martina find she was used? Was it the N drug and alcohol addition? 

22 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

This is a fun forum.. right? yes no doubt . The best thing is the mix from the translator with speculations base on fun..well the ways I see it . Thank ! 

I think we should take most of our negative speculation and use it to throw wildly outlandish scenarios about the threesome going on between yelt, girlsfun and philo.

Any positive speculations such as how hard Martina is studying and her devotion to her schooling and Alberto's (and of course the dogs) support to Martina can be encouraged so that Martina knows that we from the forum also support her.   

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, yelt said:

I don't know. Never say never.  As someone mentioned N is still in Barcelona and perhaps not far away.  Additionally, people can be forgiven and start over. 

nagachilli2 comments: "It won't"

You say "it won't" , but from what inferences of facts or premises? Was there an exchange of words so harsh the relationship can not be recovered? Did Martina find she was used? Was it the N drug and alcohol addition? 

Ask  @omedo or @emnv...you know our Spanish guys here 😏

44 minutes ago, yelt said:

I can understand the doubts but it should be no reason for the translators to stop responding with what they hear unless they are only addressing or providing portions of what they think we should hear.  I agree we should not offend the translators or anyone on the forum, although some get a bit carried away.  The translators provide as you mentioned a valuable, a good service for free and I appreciate it.  However, with no disrespect, I don't agree we should think the translator are perfect with no faults. I believe in the translations I have heard but we all have our fun doubts and speculations of the scenes on and off camera. This is a fun forum.. right?  Seeing is believing and since we can not see off camera, the next best thing is the translations we are sometimes provided.  

That's one way to get no translations at all you fucking numpty...I'd call you an arsehole, but I don't swear...😒

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

46 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Martina puts all the efforts in her school work and this impacts the time available with Alberto for sex. Despite everything, they know full well that the gain from schooling + sex will be there sooner or later. it's worth to wait !

I prefer to watch this than the others who do not much during their passable at RLC except to look at their phone.

About the others, it's strange for me to find when I was in their age group (not long ago) I didn't have all that time they have to waste. There is nothing wrong with taking the time to really do nothing, but it seems to me that they take a long time to do nothing.

But ultimately, I believe that we can not really compare the current context versus 10 years ago ?

This is real life 😁

• Like 2

I don't see that her studies impact  the sex life with Alberto.  There is enough time for that if they want. But it is as in real life, sometimes you are more active, sometimes less. So think everything fine.

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Me pregunto ... ¿adónde estaría Martina con un transportín para mascotas?  🤔

She goes to look for "Cala", Taco's daughter, tonight her brother is coming to take her to Martina's mother to her town.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Interpreter or translators or theorists... still an issue I see? If all that it takes for the interpreters to leave the forum is that someone does not believe them, then more people on this forum should follow their example. I think that some of the questions about the translations are legitimate. I don't recall that the  interpreters made any significant attempt to separate their so-called "translations" from what they were reporting as their opinions. They were, ostensibly, on the forum to comment just like the rest of us and not to serve us as translators. That means they had opinions just like the rest of us. Their ethical burden would be to let us, the reader, know when they were wearing which hat.  I speak another language that is not spoken on RLC. By the logic of some on this forum, once I established my credentials in my language, everything that I might post would carry the authority of my translation skill, whether I was giving my opinion or not.  The only way that I see they could overcome this dilemma would be to quote what Martina said or what Alberto said, and let the reader Interpret the information as they wish, rather than to tell us what they think their words meant.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Interpreter or translators or theorists... still an issue I see? If all that it takes for the interpreters to leave the forum is that someone does not believe them, then more people on this forum should follow their example. I think that some of the questions about the translations are legitimate. I don't recall that the  interpreters made any significant attempt to separate their so-called "translations" from what they were reporting as their opinions. They were, ostensibly, on the forum to comment just like the rest of us and not to serve us as translators. That means they had opinions just like the rest of us. Their ethical burden would be to let us, the reader, know when they were wearing which hat.  I speak another language that is not spoken on RLC. By the logic of some on this forum, once I established my credentials in my language, everything that I might post would carry the authority of my translation skill, whether I was giving my opinion or not.  The only way that I see they could overcome this dilemma would be to quote what Martina said or what Alberto said, and let the reader Interpret the information as they wish, rather than to tell us what they think their words meant.  

Just for you...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3