Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

So, They have reported to you their relationship status? 😅 Imagine Nelly would meet Martina behind Bodgan's back. They certainly won't spread that around, will they?

In the end it doesn't matter anyway, Nelly and Bodgan are no longer in the project. Mariana and Alberto have not really made themselves more exciting because now people always have to assume that Martina is much more sexual active than can observe with the cameras. RLC has burned the candle on both sides, and that has its consequences.

Nelly still makes guest appearances on the project, drinking with Gina.  When N&B had their own place after moving out of B5, they would visit B5, and it seems the L&A and Kim would visit them at their place, and not to talk about the theories of Hegel and Marx.

29 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

nobody actually knows that, ive never actually read that anywhere 

We only hear it from the conversation between Martina and Alberto
Unfortunately, the Spanish speakers have chosen not to share this in this thread, as they received far too much negative feedback.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We only hear it from the conversation between Martina and Alberto
Unfortunately, the Spanish speakers have chosen not to share this in this thread, as they received far too much negative feedback.

I wish we could simply agree that we do not know what Martina does when she is out all night.  I think we can stipulate that she likes to go dancing and have fun ... but whether it results in sex, we do not know.  I think the speculation that she visits Nelly and Bogdan and fucks ... is not a very high probability.   But ALSO I think those that say she just is out having a good time dancing ... I am not sure of this either.  Yes this is a more likely scenario, but as I have said before, Martina has in fact left Alberto home alone all night while she went out and fucked all night.   So it is not inconceivable that she would want to do it again if she wanted to.  We have heard her say from the reliable translators that apparently are hiding now that she has told Alberto "she controls what she does" (or words to that effect).  She  is very independent minded  and I think we all agree she loves sex.  So trying to paint a picture that she is just out having fun with the girls dancing ... to me ... this is just speculation like the Bogdan/Nelly speculation.  We simply do not know.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

So, They have reported to you their relationship status? 😅 Imagine Nelly would meet Martina behind Bodgan's back. They certainly won't spread that around, will they?

In the end it doesn't matter anyway, Nelly and Bodgan are no longer in the project. Mariana and Alberto have not really made themselves more exciting because now people always have to assume that Martina is much more sexual active than can observe with the cameras. RLC has burned the candle on both sides, and that has its consequences.

It won't happen...

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I wish we could simply agree that we do not know what Martina does when she is out all night.  I think we can stipulate that she likes to go dancing and have fun ... but whether it results in sex, we do not know.  I think the speculation that she visits Nelly and Bogdan and fucks ... is not a very high probability.   But ALSO I think those that say she just is out having a good time dancing ... I am not sure of this either.  Yes this is a more likely scenario, but as I have said before, Martina has in fact left Alberto home alone all night while she went out and fucked all night.   So it is not inconceivable that she would want to do it again if she wanted to.  We have heard her say from the reliable translators that apparently are hiding now that she has told Alberto "she controls what she does" (or words to that effect).  She  is very independent minded  and I think we all agree she loves sex.  So trying to paint a picture that she is just out having fun with the girls dancing ... to me ... this is just speculation like the Bogdan/Nelly speculation.  We simply do not know.

i wondering if its our business to know what she is doing outside, rlc can do it and have mini drones to follow her everywhere but they will

have to raise the sub to 200 euros a month

• Haha 2

Lots of theories and guesses. I'm more interested in Taco's new dress. Very stylish and certainly pleasant because the temperatures are getting cooler now. He doesn't seem uncomfortable with it either. Well done...👍

took me awhile but i have to have to eat some humble pie and admit i was wrong about the clubs closing at 2 am i looked once at the clubs on the internet and the ones i looked at were all closed at that time guess i looked at the wrong ones 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

She's still doing homework for her studies. And that on a Friday evening ... she takes her studies seriously. 👏 Looks like she won't go out tonight, but it's not that late by her standards or she has plans for tomorrow night.  We will see...

Oh oh ! Friday and Saturday......and Sunday night are coming at full speed ! 

Alberto is showing a lot of attention to Martina, Yes Alberto Lucky you !

Taco new dress is all right and he feel so sexy maybe his thinking to have a date late tonight !

Blacky is checking the living room couch and making some test for his nap tonight !

But right now, we are at the intermission where Martina is studying.

Don't tell me that action is lacking here ! :tongue:

ok let me tell the truth, I'm watching there tv right now...more action there, Martina can you put more volume please ? Oup ! not to close it Martina !

Martina go back to study, you don't need to read the post, sorry I don't want to distract you ...::)

• Haha 1