Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

3 hours ago, girlsfun said:

just for the statistic, what room, what position, who start, how long and how Martina finish it ? 

Base of the statistic, in this way we can assess trends on the degree of their relationship....

yes nothing more to say about, if you are so interested in just use replay to analyse in detail. 🕵️‍♀️

• Like 2

I have not been watching this apartment lately but I have tried to keep up to date by reading the previous conversations.  Am I to understand now that there is acknowledgement about Martina and the Big Guy having a possible intimate relationship off camera as revealed in a recent face time event? The reason I started watching Martina's apartment began when I saw her jump into his arms and wrap her legs around him when he visited while Alberto was away. I commented on what I saw and I was immediately attacked by people telling me that I did not understand the customs of Martina's culture and that there was nothing between them other than a "friendship". I guess I was supposed to believe from the feedback that friends can not also have sex with each other. Later when I saw him rubbing her thighs and snuggling her neck and biting her hair, I knew what I saw was the same in any culture...sexual tension. What is the current consensus among the followers about the status of the relationship between the Big Guy and Martina? I ask with all seriousness. Thanks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I have not been watching this apartment lately but I have tried to keep up to date by reading the previous conversations.  Am I to understand now that there is acknowledgement about Martina and the Big Guy having a possible intimate relationship off camera as revealed in a recent face time event? The reason I started watching Martina's apartment began when I saw her jump into his arms and wrap her legs around him when he visited while Alberto was away. I commented on what I saw and I was immediately attacked by people telling me that I did not understand the customs of Martina's culture and that there was nothing between them other than a "friendship". I guess I was supposed to believe from the feedback that friends can not also have sex with each other. Later when I saw him rubbing her thighs and snuggling her neck and biting her hair, I knew what I saw was the same in any culture...sexual tension. What is the current consensus among the followers about the status of the relationship between the Big Guy and Martina? I ask with all seriousness. Thanks.

There's fuck all going on between them...Believe me. What you read is utter bollocks 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, omedo said:

The relationship between Martina and Nelly is over, since the last time N was at M's house they have only communicated twice through whatsapp....

I don't know. Never say never.  As someone mentioned N is still in Barcelona and perhaps not far away.  Additionally, people can be forgiven and start over. 

14 minutes ago, yelt said:

I don't know. Never say never.  As someone mentioned N is still in Barcelona and perhaps not far away.  Additionally, people can be forgiven and start over. 

So .. people ask for information , one of the two great translators we have appears and gives a valuable info and still there are doubts . Please then , don’t wonder that they aren’t willing to provide more . This isn’t a comment addressing personally to you 😇 but a general approach of what’s happening in the forum in a wider thinking . The more the doubts , the more these two guys  will keep on getting distanced from here . And as of experience , a forum that goes from a 70-30 speculations / facts approach due to language barriers to a 90-10 when translators disappear , it gets more difficult to keep the members interested . Look what has happened to Leora’s when they managed to eliminate all the language contributors and now it is a thread that it’s so bad to go and even post there . 

I only want to say that we should have some faith to these translators that repeatedly dedicate many hours daily by paying attention to things that neither me nor you wouldn’t be able to know if it wasn’t for them . 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

So .. people ask for information , one of the two great translators we have appears and gives a valuable info and still there are doubts . Please then , don’t wonder that they aren’t willing to provide more . This isn’t a comment addressing personally to you 😇 but a general approach of what’s happening in the forum in a wider thinking . The more the doubts , the more these two guys  will keep on getting distanced from here . And as of experience , a forum that goes from a 70-30 speculations / facts approach due to language barriers to a 90-10 when translators disappear , it gets more difficult to keep the members interested . Look what has happened to Leora’s when they managed to eliminate all the language contributors and now it is a thread that it’s so bad to go and even post there . 

I only want to say that we should have some faith to these translators that repeatedly dedicate many hours daily by paying attention to things that neither me nor you wouldn’t be able to know if it wasn’t for them . 

I can understand the doubts but it should be no reason for the translators to stop responding with what they hear unless they are only addressing or providing portions of what they think we should hear.  I agree we should not offend the translators or anyone on the forum, although some get a bit carried away.  The translators provide as you mentioned a valuable, a good service for free and I appreciate it.  However, with no disrespect, I don't agree we should think the translator are perfect with no faults. I believe in the translations I have heard but we all have our fun doubts and speculations of the scenes on and off camera. This is a fun forum.. right?  Seeing is believing and since we can not see off camera, the next best thing is the translations we are sometimes provided.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Martina puts all the efforts in her school work and this impacts the time available with Alberto for sex. Despite everything, they know full well that the gain from schooling + sex will be there sooner or later. it's worth to wait !

I prefer to watch this than the others who do not much during their passable at RLC except to look at their phone.

About the others, it's strange for me to find when I was in their age group (not long ago) I didn't have all that time they have to waste. There is nothing wrong with taking the time to really do nothing, but it seems to me that they take a long time to do nothing.

But ultimately, I believe that we can not really compare the current context versus 10 years ago ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1