Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

5 hours ago, girlsfun said:

what happen to the disposition on the living room ? it's like blocking access to the couch ?

My idea is that they want to block the couch that the dogs are not sleeping on it. For whatever reason I don't know.🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, girlsfun said:

very interesting, at first she asked Alberto to go to the balcony, she had a call to make, at one point Alberto came in and she said to the guy 'be careful he just came in'. now she is gone end the call on the balcony to 'protect' Alberto.
So this is the guy she sees on the weekends and he wanted to talk to her (she didn't party last night so he did not see her) even though Alberto was there. Same situation when she brought nelly home and the guy once. "Alberto, I love you but I have something to do for me"

See the video and take a good lot of Martina face when she near the door to the balcony with the phone and look at Alberto with a smile...meaning it personal Alberto ok ? And Alberto do his usual face in those situation "do what ever you want"

Wow what a good 20 minutes !

Oh I'm impressed they spoke english or have you managed to lear so fast Catalan to understand their conversion in such a detailed way ?🤔 Please tell us how you have managed that I also want to learn the language but not managed it up to now. 😂

But also understand that this couple might be a little bit boring for you since the drama with Nelly has ended and they return to their "normal" life.

• Like 1

Maybe it's just my individual observation but I've seen that they have started going out with the dogs together more frequently. I can remember that this was a topic of one of their conversations. Nice to see that something has apparently improved.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Oh I'm impressed they spoke english or have you managed to lear so fast Catalan to understand their conversion in such a detailed way ?🤔 Please tell us how you have managed that I also want to learn the language but not managed it up to now. 😂

But also understand that this couple might be a little bit boring for you since the drama with Nelly has ended and they return to their "normal" life.

no I don't know Catalan or they do not speak English. I used the translations from google translate and the non-verbal expressions of Martina and Alberto. That's why I want someone to better interpret what what happened.

But one thing for sure, Martina did say a few word in English with the guy in Facetime.

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

My idea is that they want to block the couch that the dogs are not sleeping on it. For whatever reason I don't know.🤷‍♂️

I did think the same but but what intrigues me is the reason, something happened on the couch

Alberto is 'working' in the guest room and Martina has a stone face watching tv...Blacky recovers the time lost on the couch and Taco is still checking all the movements around. Could Taco and Blacky report back to us? they are on the line of fire....

56 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

no I don't know Catalan or they do not speak English. I used the translations from google translate and the non-verbal expressions of Martina and Alberto. That's why I want someone to better interpret what what happened.

But one thing for sure, Martina did say a few word in English with the guy in Facetime.

It was the call around mid night?