Martina and Alberto - home activities #36

Noldus

There is a fatal flaw in the logic of some of the people on this forum...those who try and tell us (often with certainty) what Martina is or is not doing. Once I read such a post, I give no credibility at all to that persons' posts going forward. The most egregious are those who tell us what Martina will not do, when we have already seen her doing that very thing. For example, I have personally observed that she permits The Big Guy to touch her. I would suggest that the observed behavior indicates some level of personal intimacy. As it happened, I posted the question as to whether we thought that behavior would have occurred if Alberto was at home.  Crickets ! Martina has already been observed bringing her sexual interest home to interact with Alberto. Some have called it "In Your Face) LOL. I give her the highest admiration for her transparency, honesty and openness. When the Big Guy did last visit, while Alberto was at home, we did not observe the same physical intimacy as before. Rather, they left Alberto at home and went out together in the middle of the night, with wine glass in hand. Yet there are those who still contend that her relationship with The Big Guy is now somehow different than what we have already observed. I waiting for the next visit of the Big Guy. I want to see if they will send Alberto to the guest room (as she has already done with Nelly), or if they will just check in with Alberto and spend their time off camera. I just don't believe that people change their behavior as quickly and as often as some of my colleagues on this forum are trying to suggest.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Obviously not...since you cannot control you impulse to respond to my every post. On some forums they have a name for such behavior.

The Muppets Laughing GIF

I suggest that you check back. I barely reply to you anymore Philo. So more BS from you ha...Your ridiculous theories aren't worthy of a reply...Sorry 😉

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The Muppets Laughing GIF

I suggest that you check back. I barely reply to you anymore Philo. So more BS from you ha...Your ridiculous theories aren't worthy of a reply...Sorry 😉

I can refer you to a good organization where they help people to talk through such things until they can get things under better control. I'm sure there is a group in your area.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, philo said:

There is a fatal flaw in the logic of some of the people on this forum...those who try and tell us (often with certainty) what Martina is or is not doing. Once I read such a post, I give no credibility at all to that persons' posts going forward. The most egregious are those who tell us what Martina will not do, when we have already seen her doing that very thing. For example, I have personally observed that she permits The Big Guy to touch her. I would suggest that the observed behavior indicates some level of personal intimacy. As it happened, I posted the question as to whether we thought that behavior would have occurred if Alberto was at home.  Crickets ! Martina has already been observed bringing her sexual interest home to interact with Alberto. Some have called it "In Your Face) LOL. I give her the highest admiration for her transparency, honesty and openness. When the Big Guy did last visit, while Alberto was at home, we did not observe the same physical intimacy as before. Rather, they left Alberto at home and went out together in the middle of the night, with wine glass in hand. Yet there are those who still contend that her relationship with The Big Guy is now somehow different than what we have already observed. I waiting for the next visit of the Big Guy. I want to see if they will send Alberto to the guest room (as she has already done with Nelly), or if they will just check in with Alberto and spend their time off camera. I just don't believe that people change their behavior as quickly and as often as some of my colleagues on this forum are trying to suggest.

Every forum has it's wildly outrageous conspiracy writer I guess?  What provides the fodder for the rest of us on the forum ...is the effort to create and spread it.😏

Conspiracy Theory GIF - Conspiracy Theory Explaining - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Every forum has it's wildly outrageous conspiracy writer I guess?  What provides the fodder for the rest of us on the forum ...is the effort to create and spread it.😏

Conspiracy Theory GIF - Conspiracy Theory Explaining - Discover & Share GIFs

If you can specifically name the conspiracy that you reference, then perhaps we can identify the writer in order to answer help your question. 

1 hour ago, philo said:

I agree with you @philo. Some people don't want to believe that the great open relationship Martina has with Alberto translates into having friends with benefit for Martina. Alberto is monogamous on his side.

And it even goes so far as to indulge in sexual activities with her friends with benefit in the presence of Alberto. Martina expresses no embarrassment.

So if she does this in front of the camera and Alberto, when she is outside in the middle of the night, imagine ... 1+1 = 2 

But, also,  I do understand that some people don't want to see what they see and will not want to believe it.

Thank, love you !

p.s. the big guy was there alone with Martina in the pass at home. At that time, I didn't really take note but I remember the way they touch occasionally was something strange to me, it doesn't seen the way you touch ordinary friend.

14 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

I agree with you @philo. Some people don't want to believe that the great open relationship Martina has with Alberto translates into having friends with benefit for Martina. Alberto is monogamous on his side.

And it even goes so far as to indulge in sexual activities with her friends with benefit in the presence of Alberto. Martina expresses no embarrassment.

So if she does this in front of the camera and Alberto, when she is outside in the middle of the night, imagine ... 1+1 = 2 

But, also,  I do understand that some people don't want to see what they see and will not want to believe it.

Thank, love you !

p.s. the big guy was there alone with Martina in the pass at home. At that time, I didn't really take note but I remember the way they touch occasionally was something strange to me, it doesn't seen the way you touch ordinary friend.

I'll stick with our Spanish CC members here rather than pure speculation and made up shite...

• Like 3

Well the only post with information that helps me to understand things better and that also make sense came from Omedo today. Many thanks to you for that. The rest was mostly just the usual, really embarrassing.🥱

• Like 3