B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I noticed last night Radi getting ever closer to Daniela’s honey pot during their massage session. Hope it’s just a matter of time before she strikes gold and gives her the full labia massage treatment during future episodes 🤪🤞

Please, no more of this pseudo lesbian bullshit.

38 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I noticed last night Radi getting ever closer to Daniela’s honey pot during their massage session. Hope it’s just a matter of time before she strikes gold and gives her the full labia massage treatment during future episodes 🤪🤞

This is a “ deja vu “ and endless teasing like the ones we were watching for almost a year between Leora and Malia . Radi has studied extremely much Leora , she knows exactly what she’s doing ( which in my eyes they are just simple massages and nothing more like the ridiculous things between Leora and Malia ) ..

In my opinion, as long as this drags viewers , it will continue till the first complains start .. if Daniela wanted anything more , she could have slept at Radislava’s bed , for starters.. or it could be massages happening in Daniela’s room but they both know that camera angles are terrible and they stay with the nice close ups in Radislava’s room😉

Here to apologize publicly and in front of everyone if anything between the two happens . 

50 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It's a bug on my side or de replay of Radi doing a massage on Daniela is on second and some times first replays or days now?

I noticed that two , the replays are changing frequently with Leora’s masturbation also being there .. maybe the attempted replays affect the changes . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is a “ deja vu “ and endless teasing like the ones we were watching for almost a year between Leora and Malia . Radi has studied extremely much Leora , she knows exactly what she’s doing ( which in my eyes they are just simple massages and nothing more like the ridiculous things between Leora and Malia ) ..

In my opinion, as long as this drags viewers , it will continue till the first complains start .. if Daniela wanted anything more , she could have slept at Radislava’s bed , for starters.. or it could be massages happening in Daniela’s room but they both know that camera angles are terrible and they stay with the nice close ups in Radislava’s room😉

Here to apologize publicly and in front of everyone if anything between the two happens . 

I was just hoping that Daniela would do a real pussy licking on Radi, since Mila will never do that. But I think that this ship has sailed. Maybe after a party were Dani is drunk, idk.

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope you're not comparing this event with Leora and Malia's 835 similar events!! They were all unique...😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I was just hoping that Daniela would do a real pussy licking on Radi, since Mila will never do that. But I think that this ship has sailed. Maybe after a party were Dani is drunk, idk.

I prefer to see both of them with guys ( we are getting enough girl/girl things which are mainly a show ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1