B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

Concerning the comments about Daniela and the way she changed her boobs and lips , I think the boob job isn’t a bad one , I think she can sleep with a smile when she thinks about the improvement made as most probably wasn’t feeling the best with the original shape and size . I think the problem is the bad lips job ( in my opinion as we can’t know what she really wanted to make and what was the issues she had originally ) , still it can’t be compared with the worst ( in my opinion ) job done which has happened by Babi 😡😡

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Concerning the comments about Daniela and the way she changed her boobs and lips , I think the boob job isn’t a bad one , I think she can sleep with a smile when she thinks about the improvement made as most probably wasn’t feeling the best with the original shape and size . I think the problem is the bad lips job ( in my opinion as we can’t know what she really wanted to make and what was the issues she had originally ) , still it can’t be compared with the worst ( in my opinion ) job done which has happened by Babi 😡😡

I always think that this girls that do this to their lips want to improve their bjs, idk.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I always think that this girls that do this to their lips want to improve their bjs, idk.

We need to wait and check then Daniela’s skills if we get the chance 😉

I think that something was said yesterday during the argument, that changed Radi's view.  Since then she seems to have given up on Dani.  The night before they were sort of touching each other and being close and tonight I didn't think it was possible to be that far away from someone in a tub.  So thinking that she got informed that Dani was not interested.  Just wants to be friends.  So think that Radi needs to look elsewhere.

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

OT: Holly rejoined ... In B1 , in the old Harley's room ... Why not B4 instead ??  

Maybe things that have to do with her boyfriend ( if he is the one we saw last week before Masha traveling back on her last day ) , time will tell .