B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

il y a 3 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Ce n'est pas un bureau, c'est une pièce où ils servent de rangement.

Non , le bureau de Bogdan était en haut près du garage et dans la pièce du bas , lui et Nelly ont rangé leurs affaires qu'ils n'ont pas encore emporté

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

Concerning the comments about Daniela and the way she changed her boobs and lips , I think the boob job isn’t a bad one , I think she can sleep with a smile when she thinks about the improvement made as most probably wasn’t feeling the best with the original shape and size . I think the problem is the bad lips job ( in my opinion as we can’t know what she really wanted to make and what was the issues she had originally ) , still it can’t be compared with the worst ( in my opinion ) job done which has happened by Babi 😡😡

looking at the videos of Daniela in her past visit I noticed that her lips were quite pouty then. The boob job was a mistake she has ruined a perfectly good pair of tits

and as for the lips it looks like she been hit in the face with a cricket bat what planet are these Russian girls on

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I could swear on Nov 4 at 15:06 I saw Daniela take her finger from her ass and look at it and lick it? Anyone else or am I just seeing things that didn't happen?

Some of these girls are into all kinds of shit. 😏

• Haha 1

il y a 21 minutes, curious101 a dit :

I could swear on Nov 4 at 15:06 I saw Daniela take her finger from her ass and look at it and lick it? Anyone else or am I just seeing things that didn't happen?

she inserts her middle finger, but she licks her index finger.or she was checking what she had eaten.😒

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

This is a “ deja vu “ and endless teasing like the ones we were watching for almost a year between Leora and Malia . Radi has studied extremely much Leora , she knows exactly what she’s doing ( which in my eyes they are just simple massages and nothing more like the ridiculous things between Leora and Malia ) ..

In my opinion, as long as this drags viewers , it will continue till the first complains start .. if Daniela wanted anything more , she could have slept at Radislava’s bed , for starters.. or it could be massages happening in Daniela’s room but they both know that camera angles are terrible and they stay with the nice close ups in Radislava’s room😉

Here to apologize publicly and in front of everyone if anything between the two happens . 

Well observed and most likely correct ddhm; it would be nice though if something more intense would take place but as you say Daniela has been limited in her responses from day 1. Sadly we are but observers on the outside of the rlc goldfish bowl where all the participants are only there to make as much money as they can in the time they have there at our expense 👏