B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

14 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is Wednesday late night in Barcelona, can we conclude that the 4 girls of B1 won't show up again in B4 and they really left RLC ?

It seems that RLC kicked them out because of the noises but the way I see it that RLC has shot themselves in the foot because this will hurt their ratings and their sales.  Earlier this year, they did the same twith Tesla & Elian.  I don't think that RLC will be able to find girls (new or previous participants) like the B1 girls, Tesla & Elian or the other girls who were in Barcelona early this year. I am under the impression that RLC in the recent months has different owners & management.   

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think the B1 girls were so popular other than there being very few forum members making comments about them?  The way I see it, they pissed off the neighbors, RLC looked at the traffic for B1 and didn't see any interest from the viewers and decided to just be done with them.  All of them except for one (who was out of the apt more than she was in it from what I've read) have been on RLC way too long and offer nothing new to look at except for a fake pair of t!ts.  People need to stop asking for repeats!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Right now you have 2 pairs of fake tits in B4, next, it will be the strap-on .  Nothing real in this apt. no real life either i really cancelled this time it ended yesterday.  Untill something new happens I will take my news from CC.

i wondering why u hate so much fake tits, the girls like them and think they are more attractive with them? it is just why ppl like to have dentures cuz they feel sexier with it,

Robin Williams Movie GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wondering why u hate so much fake tits, the girls like them and think they are more attractive with them? it is just why ppl like to have dentures cuz they feel sexier with it,

Beauty is a complicated subject. There are experiments in which images of faces from different people have been compared with an image of an superimposed face. This average face was rated as more attractive than the individuals. So you could say that an average face looks more attractive. The probable cause for this is that we use the similarity to an average face as an measure for health. But this is not the only criterion. For example, there are also influences from athleticism, the child pattern (large eyes etc.), ... Beauty is therefore a natural look (which is associated with health) with slight tendencies in the direction of athleticism and a bit in the direction of the childish scheme (big eys etc., so especially young people).

My problem with cosmetic surgery is that it is often overdone. One example are the injected lips. They my could look more attractive when they would be done in a way that nobody could tell if they are natural of fake. Just a little bit "better" than average. However, many girls, probably due to bad advice, completely exaggerate here. So far that it is no longer look real but kind of sick and that is the opposite of attractive. The same applies to the breasts. If these look like inflated and thus unnatural, it does not look good but just sick. Even worse, if you can still see the scars. I have not seen a girl in RLC whose breast op I would call a success. All of them have gotten worse.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Beauty is a complicated subject. There are experiments in which images of faces from different people have been compared with an image of an superimposed face. This average face was rated as more attractive than the individuals. So you could say that an average face looks more attractive. The probable cause for this is that we use the similarity to an average face as an measure for health. But this is not the only criterion. For example, there are also influences from athleticism, the child pattern (large eyes etc.), ... Beauty is therefore a natural look (which is associated with health) with slight tendencies in the direction of athleticism and a bit in the direction of the childish scheme (big eys etc., so especially young people).

My problem with cosmetic surgery is that it is often overdone. One example are the injected lips. They my could look more attractive when they would be done in a way that nobody could tell if they are natural of fake. Just a little bit "better" than average. However, many girls, probably due to bad advice, completely exaggerate here. So far that it is no longer look real but kind of sick and that is the opposite of attractive. The same applies to the breasts. If these look like inflated and thus unnatural, it does not look good but just sick. I have not seen a girl in RLC whose breast op I would call a success. All of them have gotten worse.

You Are So Right Season 4 GIF by The Office

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

My problem with cosmetic surgery is that it is often overdone. One example are the injected lips. They my could look more attractive when they would be done in a way that nobody could tell if they are natural of fake. Just a little bit "better" than average. However, many girls, probably due to bad advice, completely exaggerate here. So far that it is no longer look real but kind of sick and that is the opposite of attractive. The same applies to the breasts. If these look like inflated and thus unnatural, it does not look good but just sick. Even worse, if you can still see the scars. I have not seen a girl in RLC whose breast op I would call a success. All of them have gotten worse.

Good post Dino...I agree with you here (Gasp!) 🤣

But if the girl feels happier with botox, fake lips or boobs, that's fine. It's just not for me...