B4 - General Topic 2021 #110 (November)

Todos estes aspectos que eu assinalei ficam mais exacerbados com o atual estado que o B4 se encontra. É um mausoléu quase que deserto. Revitalizar isto é fundamental, pois as pessoas envolvidas percebem cada vez mais a idéia de abandono de seu funcionamento. Quase não tem mais nada para fazer lá.

• Upvote 1

It is Wednesday late night in Barcelona, can we conclude that the 4 girls of B1 won't show up again in B4 and they really left RLC ?

It seems that RLC kicked them out because of the noises but the way I see it that RLC has shot themselves in the foot because this will hurt their ratings and their sales.  Earlier this year, they did the same twith Tesla & Elian.  I don't think that RLC will be able to find girls (new or previous participants) like the B1 girls, Tesla & Elian or the other girls who were in Barcelona early this year. I am under the impression that RLC in the recent months has different owners & management.   

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is Wednesday late night in Barcelona, can we conclude that the 4 girls of B1 won't show up again in B4 and they really left RLC ?

It seems that RLC kicked them out because of the noises but the way I see it that RLC has shot themselves in the foot because this will hurt their ratings and their sales.  Earlier this year, they did the same twith Tesla & Elian.  I don't think that RLC will be able to find girls (new or previous participants) like the B1 girls, Tesla & Elian or the other girls who were in Barcelona early this year. I am under the impression that RLC in the recent months has different owners & management.   

If I remember correctly Elian left the project due to Covid infection and Tesla didn't want to extend her contract.

I believed that B1 girl would go to the Villa because it was the logical conclusion since they were very liked by the public and they were there for only a month. I still have hope that they will comeback but every day that passed this hope diminishes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If I remember correctly Elian left the project due to Covid infection and Tesla didn't want to extend her contract.

I believed that B1 girl would go to the Villa because it was the logical conclusion since they were very liked by the public and they were there for only a month. I still have hope that they will comeback but every day that passed this hope diminishes.

I mean that Tesla & Elian were told not to play very loud music in the first week of their stay in B4 and that made them change the way they behaved for the rest of their stay.  Elian might have had COVID but I think she recovered, otherwise she wouldn't be able to travel back home.

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I mean that Tesla & Elian were told not to play very loud music in the first week of their stay in B4 and that made them change the way they behaved for the rest of their stay.  Elian might have had COVID but I think she recovered, otherwise she wouldn't be able to travel back home.

But that case was because that the cops showed up.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC is waiting for  Lola, Anna & Mila to go home then the Villa will go to B2 and close.  

That's just my personal opinion but I have been known to be wrong. :biggrin:

Yhe Villa is a crown jewel and major attraction for newbies regular apts will always fall first...

Tesla and Elian had short term contracts ( one month deals ) .. Elian stayed a bit more because she got Covid , Tesla had already extended her stay . The biggest problem if you think reasonably is that they aren’t paid anymore the same and that’s why they underperform .. Just think of the past and the events happening and in what frequency and then make the mathematics ..

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Yhe Villa is a crown jewel and major attraction for newbies regular apts will always fall first...

It's not about the apartments or houses, but about what happens in this places or even not. The GOV concept currently relies almost exclusively on the hope of the spectators that something might happen. There is (or was) so much hype about it that some people here don't even notice that almost nothing happen there any more for a long time.

When I look back in the past, the most exciting events but also the best routine were to see in a couple or roommate apartment. With a few exceptions GOV always lacked in reality to be really exciting. 

I think RLC should keep the villa. The number of rooms, with a lot of good cammeras could be the basis for something great and fun to watch. It would be important to throw out all the show girls and try something different there. A roommate concept with people from the area would be ideal, I think.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's not about the apartments or houses, but about what happens in this places or even not. The GOV concept currently relies almost exclusively on the hope of the spectators that something might happen. There is (or was) so much hype about it that some people here don't even notice that almost nothing happen there any more for a long time.

When I look back in the past, the most exciting events but also the best routine were to see in a couple or roommate apartment. With a few exceptions GOV always lacked in reality to be really exciting. 

I think RLC should keep the villa. The number of rooms, with a lot of good cammeras could be the basis for something great and fun to watch. It would be important to throw out all the show girls and try something different there. A roommate concept with people from the area would be ideal, I think.

broken-record-gif-1.gif

• Haha 2