Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Not excited at all with the candy girly,seems another girlfriend rlc type(by that I mean she won't do a lot and will be lots of time on phone with her dude)like it seemed westerday.Only like Michelle,she looks very wild and sexy,think she can be fun to watch.My membership it's ending think gon await till barca apartment return to be fun places,or at least some fav girls return.But Michelle it's great,well think it's Michelle..she was in b1 then gone to b2.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I like the combination its bodes well. Im still going to be gutted when Belle goes though. She has been my main focus of attention since Ilona left. Some one is going to have to step up and fill a huge void she is going to leave behind! I hope she remains her usual bubbly self during her final week and gives us lots of reasons to say We love you Belle:heart:

So from the blurred thumbprints is Michelle in Jas old room and Candy in with Belle?

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

nagachilli2 you can ask nicely for a vid , but most will not share for fear of being caught by RLC

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

nagachilli2 you can ask nicely for a vid , but most will not share for fear of being caught by RLC

Thanks for that Snake. Can't blame them. I wondered if RLC banned someone for posting something that they ever spat their dummy out and then posted everything they had! I seem to remember a few months ago someone posting loads of stuff. It looked like they were angry...

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for that Snake. Can't blame them. I wondered if RLC banned someone for posting something that they ever spat their dummy out and then posted everything they had! I seem to remember a few months ago someone posting loads of stuff. It looked like they were angry...

That was @corboblanc I believe. Good times

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thought they would have fixed cam 8. Its still going bonkers. 

Yes if they do anything on the bed it is going to be ruined. Don't underestimate Candy - bit of drinking and who knows what she'll do. Really good atmosphere between these 3 - if this had been the line up for the last 3 months nobody except those craving drug fueled orgies would be complaining.

BTW back from my operation. 8 people it took. I imagine one of the anesthetists was My Belle:heart:

Wow look how My Belle has been getting on all fours and spreading her legs in the last few minutes. Shame about the Calvin's but the camera problem is unforgivable. Imagine is something did happen and we got fucked by the cameras.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes if they do anything on the bed it is going to be ruined. Don't underestimate Candy - bit of drinking and who knows what she'll do. Really good atmosphere between these 3 - if this had been the line up for the last 3 months nobody except those craving drug fueled orgies would be complaining.

BTW back from my operation. 8 people it took. I imagine one of the anesthetists was My Belle:heart:

Wow look how My Belle has been getting on all fours and spreading her legs in the last few minutes. Shame about the Calvin's but the camera problem is unforgivable. Imagine is something did happen and we got fucked by the cameras.

Glad everything is okay.

• Upvote 2