Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, timber said:

The lesbian orgies were a direct result of a guy being in the apartment.

Yeah a guy sent in by RLC and Lola.  Look it's 11c where I am and 9c in Barcelona tonight.  No fucking way will I be sitting outside here  tonight.  The only reason they go outside in this weather is to hide.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

Creo que este verano voy a ir a Barcelona lol si les gusta el tipo francés

They said there, that an appointment had been made ... does anyone know anything? But they are not nobody's partner, that is also said, Candy was watching the Instagram of one of them .. Can anyone confirm it?

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah a guy sent in by RLC and Lola.  Look it's 11c where I am and 9c in Barcelona tonight.  No fucking way will I be sitting outside here  tonight.  The only reason they go outside in this weather is to hide.

Guys people smoke, and when people smoke and drink they hang out outside. It's really not that outrageous.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

? They go outside to smoke. 

• Upvote 1