Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Mañana mal día en el trabajo, tengo que ir a la cama, le recomiendo que haga una buena crónica, y, posiblemente, un poco de lo que dicen escritas para que pueda traducirlo, gracias de nuevo y buenas noches a todos

Good night

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Tomorrow bad day at work, I have to go to bed, I recommend you make a good chronicle, and possibly a bit of what they say written so I can translate it, thanks again and good night to all

good night :-)

Drunk girls being girly.

See I remember Sia when My Belle wanted to party not backing her up when Jasmin was there but I guess Jasmin was there. This is after all 100 times better than "Desperate Housewives" but hours after Belle leaves and they have a party - shame for Belle if she'd got over her "BF".

• Upvote 1

How odd is this! The day Belle leaves the girls appear happy. They clean the apartment like its never been cleaned since they were there. Michelle gives her 1st cam show and they invite 2 boys back, and not for a game of Scrabble! What the fuck is going on :huh:

• Upvote 1