Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

one bottle of wine was not going to accomplish much,now they need to go get something stronger

Really Music is an even big thing than alcohol for My Belle - one of her must explicit shows was in the middle of the afternoon.

Jasmin switches light off an comes back like the plague. I cannot believe her. I have tried to accept her behaviour but now ...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Estoy seguro de que si Jasmin va a la cama, y no pasa nada esta noche incluso entonces, que la gente de aquí va a encontrar una manera de echarle la culpa

I would not give a penny because Mich and Belle, if they can, do not have some kind of game.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Really Music is an even big thing than alcohol for My Belle - one of her must explicit shows was in the middle of the afternoon.

Jasmin switches light off an comes back like the plague. I cannot believe her. I have tried to accept her behaviour but now ...

Belle and Michelle have given no indication that they want to dance or put on a show, except for putting on those silly ears. All 4 girls are doing the exact same thing, but somehow it's Jas who is stopping the party?

Now if they put on some music or something and Jas stops the show it's a different matter, but so far they're just 4 girls sitting and half-watching a movie whilst gossping about things on their phones

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm sure that if Jasmin goes to bed, and nothing happens tonight even then, that people on here will STILL find a way to blame her

You are absolutely  right Ben Jasmin has nothing to do poor Jasmin she is getting all the bad reputation I feel sorry for her :huh:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm sure that if Jasmin goes to bed, and nothing happens tonight even then, that people on here will STILL find a way to blame her

Well first let's find out. She can at least give us a chance to do that. But really I honestly cannot see why Michelle comes here and starts drinking wine changes into different sets of sexy underwear and Belle changes into her party fit and then they don't party. If she was not in the room nobody would doing a jigsaw. For all Jasmin other assets, denying that she kills parties is just sticking your head in the sand. Defend her all you like but if she was not there tonight, I would give you odds of 5-1 on that they would be a party.

Listen Ben you've got what you wanted Jasmin stayed. Now give me what I want because I have very few days left. 

• Upvote 1