Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

the longer sia is there the more i am inclined to believe she is in barcelona for outside work, much like melissa and lara. Sia is gone most every day nearly all day by herself, and has very little to do with anyone when she returns. This leads me to believe that she is using the apartment as a crash pad only and is not interested in the other girls or the RLC project in general.

I think  RLC is feeling the apartments with homeless  Girls , it's nice to be get paid  sit on your ass pick your nose and get paid 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I didn't realize that they were all from the Ukraine, but I have noticed that a lot of the girls seem to have known each other prior to arriving as a tenant. 

You and longarm are generally correct, but some of these girls that parade through Barc1 and Barc2 have been from Russia. Either way, both Ukraine and Russia have promoted their girls to be models, and both no doubt receive income taxes back to their native capitals (Putin rubs his hands in glee -- foreign currency is important). I suppose many of these girls have dreams that cannot be fulfilled in little backwater towns.

I think Yury or a few of our other members could discern the accents and say which girls are from with areas of the former Soviet Union. But I cannot. Certainly the Queen got along quite well with Russians; suffice to say that I think there's a mix here of girls who met through business contacts in the trade. I simply know that a few came from remote towns in Russia and wanted to get out and see the world, and modeling was their ticket.

I don't begrudge them Barcelona, that is for sure!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

You and longarm are generally correct, but some of these girls that parade through Barc1 and Barc2 have been from Russia. Either way, both Ukraine and Russia have promoted their girls to be models, and both no doubt receive income taxes back to their native capitals (Putin rubs his hands in glee -- foreign currency is important). I suppose many of these girls have dreams that cannot be fulfilled in little backwater towns.

I think Yury or a few of our other members could discern the accents and say which girls are from with areas of the former Soviet Union. But I cannot. Certainly the Queen got along quite well with Russians; suffice to say that I think there's a mix here of girls who met through business contacts in the trade. I simply know that a few came from remote towns in Russia and wanted to get out and see the world, and modeling was their ticket.

I don't begrudge them Barcelona, that is for sure!

Thank you foamy I forgot about K & K, they are russian are they not???

46 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Thank you foamy I forgot about K & K, they are russian are they not???

I'm pretty sure they are, but I know some of the short-timer girls were also. Nora knows people from all over, though I don't she's involved in the casting anymore.

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

She was on instagram, absolutely 100%. The vids she was watching were instagram Stories of her friends, they were not her vids. 

Yes after the first few things she looked at she went on Instagram. She looked at a few pics and vids off her phone right at the beginning. 

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm pretty sure they are, but I know some of the short-timer girls were also. Nora knows people from all over, though I don't she's involved in the casting anymore.

Yes they are. Yury advised that most of the girls seem to come from small towns near the border with Russia, and speak a combination of both languages. I think it is fairly certain that Irma is from Kazakhstan, and I doubt Polya was a Ukrainian native, plus Stella was half Nigerian. But generally all the girls seem to be from the same region, and are definitely friends with some or all of the other girls before they come to RLC

• Upvote 1