Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So My Belle has gone out in her see thru outfit. If they are going to protest about fucking the viewers over may I remind My Belle that she collected $6950 Euros this month - why does she need extra and with her BF paying her parents,

I have always said I have never been under illusions but that was like being kicked in the face. The only thing I will accept as an apology is a full naked bed show in the light.

It won't happen but I bet if it was on the cam it fucking would.

• Upvote 1

On the balcony. I hope they realise how much they've just fucked RLC. If RLC removed them all tomorrow I wouldn't blame them. Look at Candy showing her pussy to the cam after spending all her time but a bath covered up. She's being fucking paid.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With Voyeur House they are willing to make the improvements.  The Operator of the site is on the thread daily to answer any concerns that may arise.

If the pages VH and VV would work together for the same charge it would be a sure customer again. .. Currently, they are simply not worth the money thay request.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Así Mi Belle ha salido en su conjunto a través de ver. Si van a protestar en follar a los espectadores durante quisiera recordar a Mi Belle que ella recogió $ 6950 euros este mes - ¿Por qué necesita extra y con su BF pago de sus padres,

Siempre he dicho que nunca he estado bajo ilusiones, sino que era como ser pateado en la cara. Lo único que voy a aceptar como una disculpa es un espectáculo cama desnuda completa a la luz.

No va a suceder pero apuesto si estaba en la leva que puta haría.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen ... But think who was the one who pulled the laptop, and put the webcam. I already said, it has many, many good things, but it will be a danger ...

That's your business and you know it very well.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

So My Belle has gone out in her see thru outfit. If they are going to protest about fucking the viewers over may I remind My Belle that she collected $6950 Euros this month - why does she need extra and with her BF paying her parents,

Are you sure it is for only one month and  it is not for her overall stay in RLC ?

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Por desgracia, eso no va a pasar ... Pero piensa que fue el que sacó el portátil, y poner la cámara web. Yo ya se ha dicho, tiene muchas, muchas cosas buenas, pero va a ser un peligro ...

Ese es su negocio y usted lo sabe muy bien.

She has collected other amounts previously

Hace 6 minutos, Sergio dijo:

Tal Vez En el balcón del heno Una leva Que Transmite desde otro sitio, Creo Que Estas se Realizan En el balcón para hacernos innervosire, Tal Vez Lo Que Realmente leen CC

Desde la calle, ves algo, pero no vi exactamente lo que es, en su día dije que parecía que había algo similar se refleja en el glass the door, y todos me dijeron, no, eso era imposible. La pena que esa imagen se perdió para mí.