Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally I'd like to see RLC drop these 2 Barcelona Apartments and go back to their Regular Couple Format.

These type of Girls are a Dime a Dozen.

I also think it would be better

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally I'd like to see RLC drop these 2 Barcelona Apartments and go back to their Regular Couple Format.

Why can't it be both? The more real life scenarios in the couples apartments and the more obviously contrived in the barcalona apartments? If it was openly two tiered that way then there would be less complaints for it to be one way or another and we'd all have more variety. From a business perspective they can take VVs business at the same time.

While I disapprove some of the things I see (the confusion between beeing on RLC and camming), let's not start to call girls with derogatory name.

They are not s....

This is an horrible word. As you can see in the relevant threads, many of them come from crappy backgrounds, and if it is what it takes to live their life, so be it.

I know there is a moral stigma with working in "adult enterainment" in general but ... let me just tell me a story.

I had a friend who worked in the IT business, and for some time, he worked as an IT subcontractor for a business dealing in consumer loans. 

At the end of the day, he said to me he couldn't look at himself in a mirror. These guys were doing customer profiling, to prey on the poorest of households, making money over vulnerable people already under heavy debt.

No one called him derogatory words for his job. No one insulted him. His kind of job is held in high regard in our society. Yet he had a bad impact on real people's lives. 

These girls are just showing tits ... it is as inocuous as it gets.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I liked the apartment with other casts very much. ... Just lately, with all the parties or the time with Irma, Ilona, Stella or Elisa there, they were fun to watch, even if it was in some way artificially. 

Now, they simply cast the wrong girls. ... With them all is about teasing (as some kind of work) and almost nothing is real or fun any more. ... It is a waste of time and space. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

But so many wanted Jasmin to go and for it to return to this ! I prefer to watch girls just been girls and a part where they have a good time without all this whispering and forced stuff.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Realizaron trabajando delante del leva con Mi Belle muestra de cerca coño, culo, tetas y como un tonto que he pagado $ 20, pero luego de terminar. El punto era que estaban apuntando a la computadora portátil y no en las levas.

Y hasta ahora, excepto por una vez entre la leva 2 y 3 de levas Mi Belle ha mantenido en sus bragas. La tabla está en el lugar correcto por una vez, pero Ineed para ver el coño de mi Belle.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   mi Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Belle atractiva :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: coño Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Too many meetings, too many comings and goings to the balcony, too many plans ... are not necessary, Although there is someone who thinks that Lola, is the woman for this ... I still think, that with Madam Lola, everything flowed much better ... There were no such strange things, the girls had things clearer, nobody, NEVER, until Rebekah tried to transmit from the house ... Now it is not one, they would have been all or almost all that transmit in the house ... Dangerous game that, both for RLC, as for our interests.

• Upvote 1