Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

you got this ... friends ... you know ... this part of real life that is normaly not included in barcelona apartments ... ::)

once in a thousand, you see a bit of real life

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, CowArt said:

If I heard her correct on the phone just now, she said that "my girls will be back", and "we will have a little party, then I go to the airport".

I guess the little party was with her male friend that just left.  I could be wrong, but I would bet that Candy and Michelle do not make

any effort to make sure to have that going away party with Sia before she leaves for airport and the life she surely deserves

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess the little party was with her male friend that just left.  I could be wrong, but I would bet that Candy and Michelle do not make

any effort to make sure to have that going away party with Sia before she leaves for airport and the life she surely deserves

Isn't that just typical of them. The timing of their trip was piss poor. Sia deserves a good send off. In my opinion she's better off without them and seems pleased she's going ::)

• Upvote 1