Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Can anyone say EMPORER :biggrin: That is why they all were so nervous

Nah it's the dude Lima banged the first time, don't think the Emperor would allow himself to be on cam. After all, B1 went under maintenance when he had to take Belle home because she was so wasted, although maybe he just didn't want the cameras on because he wanted to feel her up a bit when she was unconscious :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nah it's the dude Lima banged the first time, don't think the Emperor would allow himself to be on cam. After all, B1 went under maintenance when he had to take Belle home because she was so wasted, although maybe he just didn't want the cameras on because he wanted to feel her up a bit when she was unconscious :biggrin:

She banged him so she could stay 3 months, that is the only way. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IrT was a Wam Bam thank you Maam I out here before I have to get the sack out HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Just now, Benfold said:

First time I saw him, Lima fucked him in B1, what is now Nicoles room, so don't think he's avoiding the cameras