Leora - Home Activities #78

Nicholas

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

My dear scooter that you follow me everywhere, what are you laughing at? Can you please intervene with one of your famous university sermons here and give your explanation as to what is happening with your beloved Queen? Is he out there having sex? Is he on endless phone calls to bring Paul to Prague? It works ; Is he having fun? Does he walk? You who laugh and know everything can justify what (we) do not see in this apartment? Otherwise, I send you my Greek love, many greetings from Greece and do not forget, the scooter and your eyes😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Leora is doing exactly what it is that she wants to do. I suspect that you do not work 168 hours a week.  If you are basing Leora's working hours on RLC's byline. The cameras normally function 24/7/365. Which you have evidently, mistakenly, have paid the membership fee to access those cameras. Using the tourists that visit Corfu, as a comparison to RLC's cameras.  Are not the tourists there 24/7/365 ??     Are you on the job as a tour guide 24/7/365 to expertly point out the highlights of Corfu. Or, do you allow yourself some time away from the tourists. Remember that the tourists have paid their money to see the sights also. Are you not respecting the money, that they have paid, because you took some time off?  That is what you have said about Leora's actions.

The way I see your situation, is that you are unwilling to accept that it is you, and you only, who controls how you spend your money. But, no, you wish to continue to express your disdain. 

Using a restaurant as an example. If you are not satisfied with the food that is served. Do you continually keep going back to that restaurant, and order more of the same food. So that you can once more complain about the quality of the food, to satisfy your self esteem !  Again, and again, and again !

Then you wonder why you are getting 🤣🤣😁😆😅😂😄😆😅😅 at !  Who is it, that is confused ???????

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora is doing exactly what it is that she wants to do. I suspect that you do not work 168 hours a week.  If you are basing Leora's working hours on RLC's byline. The cameras normally function 24/7/365. Which you have evidently, mistakenly, have paid the membership fee to access those cameras. Using the tourists that visit Corfu, as a comparison to RLC's cameras.  Are not the tourists there 24/7/365 ??     Are you on the job as a tour guide 24/7/365 to expertly point out the highlights of Corfu. Or, do you allow yourself some time away from the tourists. Remember that the tourists have paid their money to see the sights also. Are you not respecting the money, that they have paid, because you took some time off?  That is what you have said about Leora's actions.

The way I see your situation, is that you are unwilling to accept that it is you, and you only, who controls how you spend your money. But, no, you wish to continue to express your disdain. 

Using a restaurant as an example. If you are not satisfied with the food that is served. Do you continually keep going back to that restaurant, and order more of the same food. So that you can once more complain about the quality of the food, to satisfy your self esteem !  Again, and again, and again !

Then you wander why you are getting 🤣🤣😁😆😅😂😄😆😅😅 at !  Who is it, that is confused ???????

Finally … he spoke 😇 Thank you and enjoy the apartment watching  , at least I had to write in Greek to get your attention. Good night Scutus . 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Finally … he spoke Thank you and good night , at least I had to write in Greek to get your attention. Good night Scutus . 

Your ability to write in Greek has nothing to do with your getting my attention. Do not pat yourself on the back for that accomplishment.   Oh no I did it again !😇   Look what I found wandering around like it was lost !   🤣😂

Also, for you information.  I too, am allowed to post, and or leave emoji's in any, and all of the apartments threads. Expressing my humor, and supporting posts that I find to my liking, in any of them !! 🤣🤣

For the record Leora was only out of the apartment from 15:55 until 21:50 her time. Slightly less than six hours, out of 24. When was the last time that you spent 18 hours on your job, in the same day ???😏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Nice to see you Ash' !🙂

Hey Jim. How's everything going with you. Havnt been able to get on a lot lately. Back to being a slave to overtime again. Where is everyone, kinda quiet on here

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Jim. How's everything going with you. Havnt been able to get on a lot lately. Back to being a slave to overtime again. Where is everyone, kinda quiet on here

People aren’t allowed to post anything else than positive things here , it is only about praising  .. whenever anyone posts the real situation ( which is boredom and repeat at the maximum level and whoever doesn’t  see it is definitely prejudiced for Leora ) he/she either belongs to the haters or to the people who want to make Leora feel bad ( because apparently she takes so much notice of the comments posted here .. ) . 

A woman that plays with two men over their feelings , a woman that she’s screwing a guy in Prague but at the same time keeps “ alive “ a whatever relationship she has with her ex , a woman that she’s joking with a guy in Prague by not allowing him have a normal relationship with her  for whatever reasons ( that we can’t comment or post here our thoughts because poor Santa Leora de Krasnoyarsk can’t be hurt and feel sad by the comments against her ) . 

Then you can wonder why it is so quiet here . As always , my opinion of course ☺️

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2